Extending question!

BenelliGuru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey all,

So today was my first time using my x4. Knowing I need to let my member get used to extending, I was lenient on when I wore it.

So here is what I did today.

1.5hr 950am-1020am

1.5hr 230pm-4pm

1.5hr 8pm-930pm

Now here is my question - Is using it sporadically like I did today ok??? My reason for these odd times was simply to just fit in my schedule.

Or, would it be better to get in my extending hours at once with only maybe 10min-30min rest in between 2hr sets?

Thanks, hopefully this is understandable :eek:

Dickie85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You've done 4.5 hours, that is ok to start with, but after a couple of months, look to crank it up to 8 hours or more each day.

Taking 30 minutes rest between sets is fine.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your schedule seems fine to me. If you can ramp it up (time and tension) after a couple months that will speed up the time needed to reach your goal. I personally followed a schedule similar to yours, five days a week and gained about 3/4 inch over three years. Had I ramped up my routine, perhaps I would now be enjoying a longer erection. However, I am patient and i am satisfied with my gains. I did not feel comfortable rearing it outside of my house.

BenelliGuru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well to be more specific, this is just what I fit in for today. Because it was my first day I only did 4.5hrs. I will be increasing time upwards of 8-10hrs a day. Just need to condition a bit first.

But my question really is asking if it is okay to not necessarily have a set schedule per day.

Like, can one assume that (lets say 6hrs) of extending in one day is equally effective no matter how it is split in that day? Such like how I split my 4.5hrs today - that is as effective as if I did the those sets with only (lets say 20min rest) in between versus the sporadic hours breaks?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far a I am aware, six hours is six hours no matter how you break it up.