Extenders - ligament stretch/growth vs. shaft stretch/growth...and other questions

Cunny Linguist

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I am a complete newbie to PE. I have been reading through the forums and threads to learn as much as possible so I can plan out a proper routine to achieve my goals. For a number of reasons I have decided an extender would be the best option for me right now, so I am focusing my research on extenders. I do my best to learn as much as possible on a subject before beginning anything so that I am prepared if/when issues arise (no pun intended). One of the most influential teachers in my life had a saying that has stuck with me..."If you don't know, ask!". So with that in mind I'd like to ask those with Penis Extender experience a few questions - I'm sure I'll have many as I start this journey.

So my first question is this:
Do initial gains come from stretching/growth of the suspensory ligament, stretching/growth of the corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum, or a combination of the two?

I've read that surgically lengthening the penis by cutting the suspensory ligament results in an immediate lengthening of 2-3cm (.75" - 1.125"). Judging from the anatomical illustrations I have seen the suspensory ligament is pretty substantial, so my initial impression would be that it would not stretch that much.

Cheers!

CL

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you really want to look at extenders go to google and use the scholar section.

Look at:
Effect of Penile-Extender Device in Increasing Penile Size in Men with Shortened Penis: Preliminary Results

• Journal of Sexual Medicine 2011

Then look at other listed articles.

canadaboi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Effect of Penile-Extender Device in Increasing Penile Size in Men with Shortened Penis: Preliminary Results only affirms the possibility of penis elongation beyond a subject's baseline length via using a penis stretcher; it does not elucidate exactly why this happens or how the individuals wore their device.

Uxorious101

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had my suspensory ligament cut a few months ago. From my research I believe the actual average gains are from .50 to .75 inches flaccid length. I gained .25 inches in flaccid length only. You don't gain any erect length from a lig cut but it can help you get erect gains by removing the ligament from the equation.