Extender strap snapped - Replacement?

Dickie85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's pretty much what you have to do. Also, buy more than one so that when the next strap breaks, you have a back-up that can tide you over until you've bought some more. That way you never have to take a break in extending.

Extenders are expensive, you normally have the initial $150 - $300 outlay on the extender, and then you have to buy regular supplies to replace the parts that get worn out, and these supplies aren't cheap due to the customer's options being limited.

I expect that you snapped the strap when trying to pull it through the head piece right? That's how I broke all of mine, I was shocked the first time it happened but then I realised that they only last for a month or two and then you have to get a new one. This is because the rubber material can only stand a certain amount of times where you can pull it through the slit in the head piece, as it's such a tight squeeze.

hopingtogain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello Mark 1 I've never used an extender but I have read a lot of post. Many of the of the post say Velcro is a good replacement for the strap. You can find it pretty much anywhere like walmart. Hope this helps

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

austfred

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u1Z8hBzYB...M/7afZ_-fdzSw/s1600/penis-extender-791240.jpg

Hey guys,
I have recently snapped my extender strap and I would like a replacement ASAP. Any ideas that don't involve buying one online for $30+?
Cheers
If it is a strap type. make yourself a DIY Velcro strap. You will find a link to how to make it at Sonny747's thread Extender Mod Velcro Strap Instructions Here. These are great and do not brake easily. I find they work best with a silicone comfort sleeve worn over a bit of bandage or cloth to stop slippage as originally suggested by Miamicock.