• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

extender for fixing curvature?

teobass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi. Have a nice year! i have an andropenis extender. Is there a possible way to wear it and fix my curvature in my penis? Anyone knows,please?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Some users of extenders have reported some improvement (expressed in % ) of curvature. Nothing posted recently comes to mind.
Figure out some way to measure your curvature & record it, for a starting reference.

rnnmmn

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
This is touted as a benefit on sales pages but I have yet to come across a success report that an extender can fix a curvature. Though I haven't made it a priority to search.

I have a slight curve to the left (I thought it's because I use the right hand to :wank:probably genetic though) so I will be reporting if this curve corrects itself over time in my progress thread. Should be an interesting thing to see if it does.

TLCTugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
TLCTugger.com
This is touted as a benefit on sales pages but I have yet to come across a success report that an extender can fix a curvature.

I don't have the citation handy but 3 Italian studies I have read found that men treated for Peyronies who used a traction rig during recovery healed up straighter than the treated men who didn't.

I will be reporting if this curve corrects itself over time in my progress thread.

Rather than just pull straight, I'd suggest you need to tug with a counter-curve as shown: http://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uploads/PYS-strapped-510x383.jpg by adding a velcro loop to lash the mid-shaft to the side rails of the extender. You can also use the velcro loop across both rails as shown http://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uploads/PYS-SG-up-down-510x383.jpg and route the shaft above or below to counter a bend in that plane.

-Ron