Extender Angle

skeeter810

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I usually wear my QEP at an up angle since it's more comfortable, but i wanted to know if it even mattered (up vs down). I can wear it down, but wanted to ask before adjusting.

Skeeter

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I usually wear my QEP at an up angle since it's more comfortable, but i wanted to know if it even mattered (up vs down). I can wear it down, but wanted to ask before adjusting.

Skeeter

From the feel I get from extending it does seem that wearing it with a downward angle does feel much more intense. Probably because the ligaments behind/over the penis are getting more work. I noticed that with an upward angle bloodflow is a lot worse and he gets colder more quickly.

If it matters in the end probably depends on what tension your tunica needs to grow.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
the angle can effect the pull of the extender. Use the angle to help with comfort.

skeeter810

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From the feel I get from extending it does seem that wearing it with a downward angle does feel much more intense. Probably because the ligaments behind/over the penis are getting more work. I noticed that with an upward angle bloodflow is a lot worse and he gets colder more quickly.

If it matters in the end probably depends on what tension your tunica needs to grow.

How do I know which way it needs to grow? If there are links or 101 pages, feel free to link to them.

BigD2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There's usually more tension if you wear it downwards. Personally I like to wear it downwards for about 30mins and then move it up if it starts to get uncomfortable.

Also I find it's less noticable when worn down, so if I'm at risk of being seen by others I'll usually wear it downwards.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
IMO the best way to gain with an extender is to use it downwards and upwards.
So for example if you do 4h/day , the best is to do 2h upwards and 2h downwards.
The problem with the upwards though... is that the long sessions may end up making your PF more tensed after some weeks-months.

Cunny Linguist

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
If it's down you get a little more tension on the top of the shaft and if it's up you get a little more tension on the underside of the shaft.