• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Experimenting with bib hanger

BigGuy91b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I was doing btc for a few days, got the mild burning sensation as I'm guessing that was stretching the skin. So I decided to do a shotgun approach just to see where it really felt like it was hitting the internals. I noticed that if I hung straight out that it really felt like it was hitting the inside if my dick pulling in the base and a little on the bottom part of my shaft. Btc like I said just felt a burning sensation in my skin. Hanging on my side left and right I kinda felt a slight burning sensation, less than btc but also something on the inside pulling almost as if it was the bottom part of my public area like in between the Gooch and between left and right side of my balls. I don't know how to explain it.
S.o. seems to feel like it works more of the internals to me, it's also where I get those amazing lig pops. Only thing I haven't done is hung straight up. I'll save that for Thursday. Only problem I seem to have with the hanger is it is a little time consuming putting on and if not put on right will be uncomfortable.
That and I honestly don't know why one has to hang for 20 minutes at a time. If the point is to deform the ligs to make it grow out more then shouldn't putting the weight on it to stretch it out for say maybe 5 minutes be enough? My reason is I've hung for 20 minutes at a time using 10 pounds and I haven't felt any fatigue. Tbh it's rather tiring just sitting there waiting rather than my sick being tired. I'll move up in weight and see if that helps. Any suggestions and advice is appreciated.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pe needs commitment and time dedication. Without either of them your gains will be hindered.

There has been cases with shorter times with increased weights but conditioning up to this stage takes time or your going to injure yourself.

If your getting skin burn you want to try eliminate that so the stretch is on as much of your internals as possible. You maybe mounting the hanger too far back or its slipping, how is the pressure in your glans?

Shotgun hanging is not going to make any gains, stick with sd/ btc until you can handle very little weight from fatigue. Normally this is after about 4 hours of hanging ten you an attack a different angle so most won't do this due to time constraints.

Think about swinging your weights Sd hanging and also an infrared heat lamp(brings on fatigue alot faster)

BigGuy91b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did the shotgun approach just to see what the different angles felt like. I normally do straight down and sing front to back then left to right.
Also the pressure in my glans is pretty high. It's definitely noticeable but it doesn't hurt.
I think the biggest problem I'm having is adjusting the hanger, I can only get it do tight without hurting myself and then when I go to hang it kind of like pulls the skin up like it wants to turtle but it can make it last the head.
I will say though that I do get sore later that day after stretching with the hanger and using weights.
Any suggestions on wrapping and adjusting stealthman?

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry about late reply.

Less is better for wrapping, I used one longish length of the therband at a guess prob inch wide by 20 inch long. Foreskin pulled back but not tight. I re wrap after my first set as the tissue seems to mold tighter after it.

I still had issues with my shaft turning inside the hanger regardless of how I configured the hanger.

You don't want pressure in the head, I always squeezed the blood out before tightening and it shouldn't swell again. If it does you need to adjust your gap settings. You should be able to squeeze your glans while hanging.