• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Exercises at work for relaxed pelvic floor.

Shikamaru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are there any exercises for someone like me who works at a restaurant for 8+ hours during a day and is on his feet a lot, also climbing stairs, to have more of a relaxed pelvic floor that will translate to sex. I feel like my pelvic tightens up a lot and during sex i can feel it very tighten near ejaculation. What exercsies can i do to have a relaxed pelvic floor through out the day other than RK's. I still cant figure out how to RK properly and if RK is affecting my erection quality during sex.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not sure what you can do apart from RKs. I too stand a lot during the day while teaching classes. And I walk up and down stairs between classes During those stair climbs times I am generally doing alternating RKs and Kegels.

While standing in class I will be aware of the pelvic tension, so I do RKs to loosen up.

You could do Hindi squats, but they are kind of obvious and people may wonder...

To properly do an RK think of it this way: kegel pulls balls up/in to the body. RK pushes balls out/down from body. It takes some practice, but once you get it, you can vary the types you do. I like to do rolling kegels when on stairs. I kegel, tensing the floor from front to back. As the kegel reaches the back I start to RK at the front and then move the RK back, and repeat. Its like a wave action.