• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Ever had a spooky paranormal experience?

dgbdgbd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<spam removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nope!

Tamora

Reaction score
Yep!

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nope because once we are gone, we are gone - like switching off a computer.

The human brain is just trained to see faces in shapes and shadows etc

Tamora

Reaction score
Nope because once we are gone, we are gone - like switching off a computer.

The human brain is just trained to see faces in shapes and shadows etc

I wish you could have told that to the bugger that was talking to me!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not me but a few years ago while in Sadona, AZ, we visited one of the vortex areas. The guide and I claimed to the top of the rock formation passing a number of local Indians spread out on their prayer rugs while my wife remained below. When we returned to where we left my wife she was crying because she said she had felt the presence of her deceased brother (two years previously).

We are not very religious people.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ha ha now had you been on the whiskeys baby?

If he was talking to you, I hope yiu agreed rent rates!!

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Could have been you subconscious working overtime or its was Larry.

NOWHARD

Tamora

Reaction score
Had an old college mate, Dave, years ago that started working for the Co-Op (chain of supermarkets in the UK) as an electrician. One of the perks of the job was that he could get reduced rates on rent for any Co-Op flats that were above the shops that the Co-Op owned. He duly rented a flat above one of the stores in Old Oxted which is a very old village and mentioned in the Domesday book of 1086, so yeah very old with a lot of history.

After he moved in he invited me down for the evening during one winter, my sister (who is a couple of years older than me) and her boyfriend bummed along too. I must have been around 21-22 at the time. During the evening Dave started talking about his Grandad that had died recently and that he had started doing a Ouija board with his mum at his mum's house because there was some sort of dispute with his Grandad's will and his mum was trying to find out what was going on.

It transpires that after Dave and his mum had done this Ouija board several times that items around the house started to be found in different locations around the house and that a very faint figure started to appear at the top of the stairs. Of course we found this hilarious and calling it a load of bullshit, so Dave challenged us to do a Ouija board there and then. He cut out the alphabet and whatnot from paper and set them out on the dining table with an upturned glass in the middle. We all placed a couple of fingers on the top of the glass and Dave spoke the usual, "Is anyone there?" mumbo jumbo.

Well, fook me, it didn't take much time for this glass to start moving around! All us non believers started saying the usual, "Oh yeah! Who's the friggin' joker moving that around?" type of thing. There were 5 of us around the table, Dave and his girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend and me. Dave proceeded to pull his girlfriends hand off the glass and the glass continued to move but slower. He then pulled my sister's boyfriends hand off the glass and removed his own, leaving only me and my sister with our fingers on the glass. It was still moving and I can tell you now there is no friggin' way either me or my sister were purposely moving that friggin' glass! I slept with my bedroom light on for at least a month afterwards!

Never again!