Elite manillnes hanger

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought the elite manillnes hanger to get into hanging. More cost effective for starting out. I cannot get my glans fully into the cup. It seems too small when I put the glans cover on. I can still use it to hang when I use the silicon sleeve that affixes to the cup. My question is if the glans is not fully in the cup would I still be getting a good stretch? Using 4.5 pounds at 2 30 minute sets.

Anyone have experience with this device?

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know nothing of devices, so let's bump this and see if anyone pipes in...

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
A product review is always appreciated.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So far I don't think I can give a review. I think I got the wrong cup/bell size. I cannot get my glans fully into the cup. Got a small and believe I need a medium. I can hang with it but its due to the sleeve portion and it wrecks my glans. I have a decent pain tolerance but the last time I used it it was just too much.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought the elite manillnes hanger to get into hanging. More cost effective for starting out. I cannot get my glans fully into the cup. It seems too small when I put the glans cover on. I can still use it to hang when I use the silicon sleeve that affixes to the cup. My question is if the glans is not fully in the cup would I still be getting a good stretch? Using 4.5 pounds at 2 30 minute sets.

Anyone have experience with this device?

Answer to your question regarding whether you can get a good stretch or not with this particular small, and shallow cup is .... NO.
For the vast majority of men the "cups" are too small, and they are not deep enough to promote the traction pull to come from the shaft and not the glans. When the pull comes from the glans on a vacuum based system it will dramatically increase the likelihood of getting a blister.

I recognize that many first time PE enthusiasts want to dip a toe in the water just to see if penis enlargement is something they want to pursue, and they don't want to spend a lot of money on something they more than likely will give up on in a couple months.
That being said if you're really motivated to reach a gain goal, then you need to invest in quality equipment. Until you can do that I highly recommend you stick with traditional hand stretching exercises.

Remember the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the cheap price is forgotten.... basically you get what you pay for.
Take a look for comparisons sake at a chamber that is designed to fit the individual based on measurements provided versus a shallow injection molded cap from China.

LGH vs China 1.jpg

Last edited:

cranky1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bought the Elite hanger and it (finally) arrived, so can give some opinions on it (very short term data but I will update after a while).

First, it took AGES to arrive... Ordered on 8 December, arrived 29 January... so we are talking over 7 weeks. A couple of weeks ago I mailed the seller with a "hey, where is this thing?" and he said it was coming from China so would take a while (he said "about a month", but was way longer) - oh should mention this was shipping to Australia. What made this borderline unacceptable for me, was the shipping cost was 29 USD, which would have been ok for an express delivery, but the postage cost for something that takes this long to ship (going on Aliexpress past experiences) should be only a couple of USD. The package is small and easily fits into a normal letterbox.

So this is not great and might be where most people tune out... the seller may be using some kind of dropship thing, but couldn't find anywhere else on the internet selling this exact same product. Hanger normally costs 69USD, I did get the 20% off for BTC payment though.

Anyway, package arrives, very basic, in cheap ziplock bags. Happy to report though, the product itself is pretty good! I got the 'L' bell (I am only average size but learned from experience with phallosan that bell sizes seem to be very under-estimated.
The web site has a video of a guy explaining the system and he does a hands-on demo tutorial which covers how to use the hanger pretty well.
So how does it go? I used to use my Phallosan for hanging but as I was increasing weights I stopped because I didn't want to bust such an expensive thing, obv. hanging is not what it was designed for. So that is why I wanted a purpose made hanger.

But this Elite hanger seems to be ideal for what I need. The sleeves seem to be pretty good quality, after breaking my OG phallosan sleeve a long time ago it has been a journey trying to find quality replacements which don't cost the earth (and nor should they cost the earth... the materials to make them (simple silicone) are very cheap, so it's not about "get what you pay for", it's more about price gouging by those selling them for a really high mark up. But these look like they will last quite a while).
This is a vac hanger where you suck the air out with a tube after you put it on (one way valve on the end of the cup), simple but effective.
Don't really know what else to say, it's a decent product and WAY less than the commercial boys are offering. The prices of commercial hangers are beyond a joke.

So to sum up, I am happy with the product (right now that is, I will update after a few weeks/months), the price of the hanger itself was good but the cost for shipping and the time it took were potential deal breakers for me. The online store does has replacement parts for sale too and these seem to be reasonably priced, unlike price for replacement Phallosan sleeves for example.

Anyway, hope this helps anyone looking to buy this, let me know if you have any questions or comments, happy to answer them.

P.S. If you go looking for the website, it is 'Elite Manliness', the OP has a bit of a typo there.

Last edited:

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Outside of the US it's really annoying to get anything and then you still have to endure the pain of using them or it not fitting risk.
Never tried one of the vac hangers though. On another forum they all swore by the autoextender .c vac hanger. Still thinking of getting one.
Anyone in the EU ever got one?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your glans don't get all the way into the cup you will surely get a blister when you up the weight or hang too long.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
QUOTE -
The sleeves seem to be pretty good quality, after breaking my OG phallosan sleeve a long time ago it has been a journey trying to find quality replacements which don't cost the earth (and nor should they cost the earth... the materials to make them (simple silicone) are very cheap, so it's not about "get what you pay for", it's more about price gouging by those selling them for a really high mark up. But these look like they will last quite a while)

Have you bought any medical grade silicon lately? The price that we pay exceeds $200 per gallon. Have you ever molded a silicon sleeve? We have stand alone molds not injection machines which have a very difficult time injecting real silicon, primarily because it's so thick. Mixing the silicon with color and the proper amount of thinner to get the appropriate durometer is tribal knowledge at LGH. Building a "degassing" chamber to purge all the tiny little air bubbles is essential in order to get sleeves that won't have voids. Prepping molds with a releasing agent. Loading the pneumatic injection gun with silicon and then injecting into each individual mold, allowing time to cure, de-molding the sleeve from the molds themselves, washing and trimming any flashing, and then packaging and labeling takes a significant amount of time. So when you proclaim that a silicon sleeve should be cheap because silicon is cheap, you haven't really taken into consideration all the work involved.

I can assure you that the sleeves you get from China are NOT medical grade silicon!

LGH sleeve vs China sleeve.jpg

cranky1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK, fair enough, let's agree that $29 is a bargain price for a 8 inch piece of silicone... it's military grade, resistant to nuclear fallout, and will prevent corona-virus. I'm sold!!

I take back what I said about over-charging people, please forgive me.

Just one question though, how do you explain a price of $67.70 for international shipping on a single 8" piece of silicone?

Last edited:

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK, fair enough, let's agree that $29 is a bargain price for a 8 inch piece of silicone... it's military grade, resistant to nuclear fallout, and will prevent corona-virus. I'm sold!!

I take back what I said about over-charging people, please forgive me.

Just one question though, how do you explain a price of $67.70 for international shipping on a single 8" piece of silicone?

Your question regarding the cost of international shipping would better be directed to the Post Master General of the United States Postal Service. We only charge what they charge us. It may have something to do with the significant amount of travel from one destination to another on the other side of the world, all the people involved in handling, and the air or ship it's loaded onto for transport. If you like to offer up suggestions on how we can ship any other way that would be less expensive that would be greatly appreciated. Have you looked into the cost via FedEx, UPS or DHL? They're even more expensive!

Would love to hear how you can make medical grade silicon sleeves that can duplicate our quality cheaper here in the United States. Honestly if you don't like the price.... don't buy. When I go to the grocery store and see an item I don't like the price of, I simply don't buy, but what I don't do is whine about it to the check out clerk or store manager. However since you seem to be so well acquainted with how something can be manufactured and the cost it should be sold for, why then don't you start your own business and sell things cheaper?

sexmaster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Marlon, in my experience shipping should be cheaper with DHL for lightweight items (silicone). I order from the States, from Australia, from Asia to Europe. I'm yet to pay more than 50 bucks for shipping for anything non-heavy. Just something you could consider looking into more as international buyers would be able to afford more if shipping was cheaper. Just my 2cent.

ranger1121

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your question regarding the cost of international shipping would better be directed to the Post Master General of the United States Postal Service. We only charge what they charge us. It may have something to do with the significant amount of travel from one destination to another on the other side of the world, all the people involved in handling, and the air or ship it's loaded onto for transport. If you like to offer up suggestions on how we can ship any other way that would be less expensive that would be greatly appreciated. Have you looked into the cost via FedEx, UPS or DHL? They're even more expensive!

Would love to hear how you can make medical grade silicon sleeves that can duplicate our quality cheaper here in the United States. Honestly if you don't like the price.... don't buy. When I go to the grocery store and see an item I don't like the price of, I simply don't buy, but what I don't do is whine about it to the check out clerk or store manager. However since you seem to be so well acquainted with how something can be manufactured and the cost it should be sold for, why then don't you start your own business and sell things cheaper?
You're actively engaging people, a store manager generally does not. They're also generally not confrontational even if the potential customer happens to be.