Edging type?

Toky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is best type of edging for maximum eq and pre ej gains (pre ej primary)? Dry? With lube? Not reaching ponr at all? Being at ponr whole time? Can someone tell me without pointing to some other article? I would like to hear everyone experience

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My whole experience with edging is to push the PONR as hard as you can. Fail multiple times, but each time listen to what your body is doing. The next time try something else. Key is to stress yourself and try different things. Don't just give in and say, crap, I orgasmed. Learn from each session, the more you do it and focus on training, not pleasure, the closer you will get to the goal.

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
My whole experience with edging is to push the PONR as hard as you can. Fail multiple times, but each time listen to what your body is doing. The next time try something else. Key is to stress yourself and try different things. Don't just give in and say, crap, I orgasmed. Learn from each session, the more you do it and focus on training, not pleasure, the closer you will get to the goal.

Does this hold true for those that don't have Pre-E or aren't aiming to last longer? So basically they edge to aid in gains.

djmotion

Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say lube is a personal preference, I struggle getting to ponr with lube so I prefer dry edging. I also think that the type of edging you do is based on your goals. So if you want to stop pre-e then learning to edge without getting close to PONR for 20-30 mins and then training stopping ejaculation with kegels would be beneficial.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does this hold true for those that don't have Pre-E or aren't aiming to last longer? So basically they edge to aid in gains.

Yes, I think much of my cement on my gains is due to maintaining a long 100% EQ for long lengths of times. Sometimes it is a great benefit, unfortunately, today left me with blue balls. I over pushed without release for a length of time. Tomorrow is another day.

djmotion

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, I think much of my cement on my gains is due to maintaining a long 100% EQ for long lengths of times. Sometimes it is a great benefit, unfortunately, today left me with blue balls. I over pushed without release for a length of time. Tomorrow is another day.

I was referring more to when you say push the PONR as hard as you can? I know that doing this and kegelling is good for learning how to prevent orgasm but if you already last a long time then will you get any benefit from edging this way? Or would just masturbating and say staying at 80% PONR for 30-60 mins be beneficial enough for cementing gains? I get the blue balls from edging too if I don't blow my load in a week.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Different forms of edging for different purpose.

Toky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay Pegasus, best form of edging for Pre-ej. Should I use lube or not? BTW lube make me reach ponr faster

Toky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
+ question non-related with this. Can I overtrain my D in JP90? So should I do for first month 1 day training 1 day off?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
+ question non-related with this. Can I overtrain my D in JP90? So should I do for first month 1 day training 1 day off?
yes watch pi's.
Also don't thread jack.