• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Edging Questions

blackice196

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I edge am I supposed to reach close to the PONR and then back off or go past the PONR and hold a kegel to keep from ejaculating? My endurance is pretty garbage, but my kegel muscles are strong enough to stop me from climaxing. Is this wrong?

domnus

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
PONR is exactly that. You want to get close to it, then back off until you no longer feel close to PONR and repeat. Once you get close to PONR, back off glans stimulation but keep stimulating the shaft to keep a hard erection (if your able to just stim the shaft without that sending you over PONR). As you continue stimulating your shaft, you should feel the urge to ejaculate subside. Once that urge is gone, return to the glans to bring you back up close to PONR, repeat, repeat. You get the idea.

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I believe you want to get close to PONR and stay there. Sure, back off if you're going over, but the stamina comes from riding the edge and staying relaxed. No involuntary kegels. If you can do this for an hour you should be able to last all night in bed.

I used to cum in 30 seconds. Started edging before I knew what it was, now I can go all night with the ladies. You need to be able to be close to PONR and not get involuntary kegels. These are what cause us to cum quickly.

domnus

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe you want to get close to PONR and stay there. Sure, back off if you're going over, but the stamina comes from riding the edge and staying relaxed. No involuntary kegels. If you can do this for an hour you should be able to last all night in bed.

I used to cum in 30 seconds. Started edging before I knew what it was, now I can go all night with the ladies. You need to be able to be close to PONR and not get involuntary kegels. These are what cause us to cum quickly.

Thank you dmizzle, I failed to mention keeping yourself close to PONR the entire time without going over.

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you dmizzle, I failed to mention keeping yourself close to PONR the entire time without going over.

Yup, that is the goal. You will train your body to not get so excited when you have the feeling and train you to relax and not get IKs.

In some aspects I miss those days of being so sensitive and getting IKs. I remember cumming at the sight of pussy. Lol.

I guess being able to dry orgasm would be the best of both worlds.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Dry orgasm is skill that should be trained for . Part of the training is varous forms of edging.

blackice196

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank You for the responses. Follow Up Question. I plan to edge after every session as my warm up, but I only plan on climaxing at the end of the week. Will prolonging my eventual climax be beneficial or hazardous to my training?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
How many stops you use will depend on what you're attempting to accomplish. The standard "Stop and Start" exercise uses 3 "stops" prior to the PONR- and release is allowed afterwards.