Edging for penis enlargement

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
While it's usual prime purpose is stamina increase, it is clear that many members, have had size increase with edging as their main or indeed only exercise. While of course it may not work for everyone, it should be considered a pe exercise in it's own right.

This brings up a number of questions regarding edging methodology ,when it is used for size increase. There has been little research into the most effective method and in many cases the growth caused by edging was accidental. Indeed I had good gains from edging, but they were accidental and I followed no method.
If members can write their own experience and method on this thread, we can build up an understanding of how edging can be used as a pe tool.
We are using edging as an umbrella term here, so I include ballooning.

Some initial thoughts , it appears to take 30 min plus for edging to have an enlargement effect. While initial results are good, the penis quickly adapts ,requiring an increase in time to continue gains. This is the greatest weakness of edging when used as the only enlargement exercise.
When used in conjunction with other pe work this problem should be less apparent. Edging is usually done at the end of other pe work, when the penis has already been subject to considerable load and indeed nay be used as a warm down. Thus load and intensity changes within the core workout ,should keep a 30-40 min edging session effective. However this is only theory at this point and remains to be tested.

Reactions: kingpole

vulcan

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I have been edging recently & incorporating erect kegels/reverse kegels into it. I have found the addition of reverse kegels has made the sessions really effective.

Reactions: Pegasus

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
There was a thread, where a guy got good gains from towel raises and edging. Of course the towel raise is effectivly a powerfull erect kegal. I think this is a good addition to the thread.

wind chill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think this should have been brought months ago.
Pegasus would you like to call this Pegasus workout like JP's?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Actually Side, I hope we can devise a workout that is more effective than what I did and I hope many members can help me do it.
Thanks for the props though.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you need a group of people doing edging as a warm-down at their end of their routine as well as a control group that only does edging?

-UYN-

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
No, we know that edging works,but we also know it's weakness, is the penis quickly adapts to a given time of edging.
Many guys are doing pe without edging, what we need is guys doing edging sessions as part of pe that don't generaly go over the 30-40 min mark.
If we can keep edging effective in that time range, it will become more usefull as an enlargement tool.

Reactions: PEispossible

wind chill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No, we know that edging works,but we also know it's weakness, is the penis quickly adapts to a given time of edging.
Many guys are doing pe without edging, what we need is guys doing edging sessions as part of pe that don't generaly go over the 30-40 min mark.
If we can keep edging effective in that time range, it will become more usefull as an enlargement tool.

how many times per week should one egde if his already using a PE routine?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This is part of the info we want to establish Side, but my thought at this time is after most pe sessions. At this time the penis has already had some work so it should make the edging more effective. While even prolonged edging is usually well tolerated, you must keep in mind total load, so as to not overtrain.
If you are not edging at this time, start with 10 min and work up in 5 min increments while watching pi's. You should be able to reach 30 min before long and should notice increased gains.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
An edging routine without other pe exercises, would go like this.
Start edging build up quickly to 30 min sessions 2 on 1 off. If you are geting gains at this point do not increase time. When gains stop ,include erect kegals/reverse k within your edging ,only when gains stop do you then increase time. At this point you may have to increase time under erection, milk every time increase for it's gains, before going to the next time increment.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did TONS of Edging before I found out about PE; I did it as a way to work on endurance & ejaculation control while also for the rush of feel-good hormones that comes with a great Edging session. I did some really long sessions back then, up to 2hrs and sometimes more. I would say that the main factor that needs to be watched when going for really long sessions is the slight desensitization of the nerves as a result of such continuous stimulation. I find that this is one of the main factors that can limit the effectiveness of the ideal Edging "marathons". This is why I have always advocated a "light-as-a-feather" touch throughout the whole session. It keeps the nerves reacting instead of eventually going a little numb, which will inhibit maximum expansion.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ok wmp so we both did long edging before we did mainstream pe. I know g4 did long edging sessions as part of his pe, I will ask him about how we incorporated it.

wind chill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I haven't edged quite a bit so thinkin' about starting again.
It seems when i kegeled it seem to baloon my dick forward in both lenght and girth becoming bigger
Hey pegausus how often should one kegel during edging?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
One should begin with stop/start, which does not require kegels and watch for spontaneous kegels. When one starts kegel edging ,you should look for the effect kegels done in different ways has. As one masters edging, you will kegel in a way to met your goal, for instance male multi orgasm (mmo), can use a variety of kegel types, length of contraction and spacing to produce the desired result.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I gotta say, the expansion you get during a nice long edging session can be crazy. I gotta measure it sometime because it looks ginormous.
As to edging for gains... gotta get to the point of maximum expansion and keep it there for a while.

wind chill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gotta say, the expansion you get during a nice long edging session can be crazy. I gotta measure it sometime because it looks ginormous.
As to edging for gains... gotta get to the point of maximum expansion and keep it there for a while.

Hey NP you egded for 1.30h which is amazing.You should have measured at the end.

bobberick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I essentially edged for about a year almost every day (about 280 times). It wasn't a PE thing at all. I would have long sex with my girlfriend, having to stop between 3-10 times near the PONR. With my wife, I never did this (she came like 3-5 times within 10 minutes). One day, I realized my penis looked bigger. I pulled out a ruler, and it indeed was about .5" bigger than I had ever measured. This wasn't very scientific, but I can say for sure that in the 280 times I had sex with my girlfriend, my penis grew larger as a result. This in turn, led me to research and subsequently discovering PE.

I am a true believer that edging works. That said, I would NEVER have the willpower to edge like I did if it were me alone. With my woman involved, its a whole different story.

growmore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
During those long hours of edging,do you actually cum?
Many times??

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I am male multi orgasmic so I would come numerous times and then ejaculate at the end of the session.

dyingbreed84

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I just started actual PE yesterday..before this site I had no idea what 'edging' was , but i did it regularly .. Every time I masturbated ..Only reason was because i didnt want it to end , and because when it finally did the orgasm was amazing ..I usually would go for about 45 minutes to an hour .... Now I never really measured my penis either before PE , so im not sure what it did for my size ..Im already a little bit above average, depending on what analysis/surveys you are looking at .. so maybe it did help.

One thing I am sure of is it contributed to my longevity in the sack..Of course it all depends on the scenario , but alot of times I had no problem going for an hour, having an orgasm.. taking a fifteen minute break.. and starting all over again. . not to mention EQ , every girl i have been with was amazed at how hard it was .. just my .02