Edging , Fleshlight & Delay Spray

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I finally hit the 30 minutes mark with the STU & Beehive hitting a PONR only 2x . Finally figured a way to get the best use for this VigRX delay Spray & Stamina training. Covered with a napkin the Head of Penis and a little shaft . Stretched my Penis out and sprayed 2x on the rest to base. Never hit 30 minutes on a STU and hitting PONR only 2 without stopping stimulation but consistent timely strokes.👌👌👌

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here is a tip on edging: If you are a beginner, gently pull down on your ballsac when you feel yourself getting close. The feeling will pass and then you can start stroking again. Once you get good at it, you won't need to do that. I found that edging is much easier to learn with your hands.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here is a tip on edging: If you are a beginner, gently pull down on your ballsac when you feel yourself getting close. The feeling will pass and then you can start stroking again. Once you get good at it, you won't need to do that. I found that edging is much easier to learn with your hands.
Yes Sir , The good old Nut Sack Tug. Was able to surpass hand edging goals doing RK'S and pulling down on my balls. Just was experimenting with the VigRX Delay Spray while Edging with the Fleshlight. After 30 minutes of hand edging with never hitting a PONR or keeping away from one got monotonous. So I can say a Fleshlight is very challenging to keep stroking and not stopping let alone for 20-30 minutes.

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What was the longest edging session so far? I have gone 4 hours straight before when my wife was out of town.

Paracletus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never had to edge to increase my stamina. I feel like the kegel count in my routine and basic pelvic floor exercises I do have made me able to cum when I feel like.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What was the longest edging session so far? I have gone 4 hours straight before when my wife was out of town.

Good GRIEF that is a long Edging session.. The most I've ever gone is 60 minutes hand edging & 30 minutes with a fleshlight. I'm personally cool with those #'s. 4 HOURS STRAIGHT ... ,. Hats of to you😎, but I'm good.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never had to edge to increase my stamina. I feel like the kegel count in my routine and basic pelvic floor exercises I do have made me able to cum when I feel like.
I feel as if Edging/Ballooning is important for keeping gain's, especially completing routines without ejaculation. Kegels & RK'S are important but edging is an important piece of the Stamina Training Pie
Currently
Bpel 7.75 & getting there
Meg 5.75 & getting there
GOAL
BPEL 8+
MEG 6+

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

This seems like an interesting technique.

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Edging and not cumming has been a huge part of my routine. I attribute that to not only the initial gains but also cementing them. My routine has always included it as well as stretches, jelqs and clamping. Never had time for any warm ups or warm downs. I am married and have a busy family and career.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
An advanced training technique for size (*with a potential catch) is to perform extra-long edging sessions while maintaining a high degree of erection. Short bouts of jelqing or light stretches performed during the session can help.

This is best performed if you have very high EQ and if you have no issues with your current sexual performance- which takes us to that catch referred to earlier:

*Extra-long edging training may cause a dulling of ejaculatory control through conditioning. This would require one to need more stimulus for ejaculation. If you're not prepared for this eventuality please consider this possible side effect and attempt this technique in moderation first.