Edger looking for more length

Dj1881

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi there, David here, have just joined to get all the feedback and info I can re jelqing and balloning. I am an avid edger and would love more meat to play with. I have just started jelqing and nut sack stretching, so will be very interested to see what progress I make and how long it takes. Any beginners tips greatly appreciated. Cheers

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym David!

I have a little bit experience with edging but I can tell that it is great.

Here are some links about edging:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2802-edging-101-a.html

Edging towards mmo.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/premature-ejaculation-forum/68863-edging-premature-ejaculation.html

Multiple Male Orgasms: Are They Real?

Edging for Increased Stamina & Penis Enlargement

I can tell that with edging you deffiently learn to be more in control fo your arousal levels and your body pre ejaculating.

I think you need to stay consistent with edging and PE in general to get the results.

Many members say that if you combine manual exercises with edging you get a even better effect since edging helps with your results.

I always keep my edging sessions 30 minutes at minimum and never go lower than that.

I would advice to start with JP 90 routine since it is a great routine for a beginner that will condition you for more advanced exercises.

JP 90:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym Dj1881!

Please make sure to read the following thread!! :specool:

And in case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread and pay attention to safety instructions, pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here go with JP90. :biggrin1:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/17426-edging-penis-enlargement.html

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym David.
The others have provided plenty for you to get started.
I started with the JP90 myself and I got plenty of length from it.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions and follow those PI's.
Be safe and good luck.

dadoxx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey david you have gain something with your edging sessions alone? For how many time do you have edged?

Dj1881

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey Dadoxx, yes i think i have gained from the edging sessions, I have a very strong penis that has gained in length and girth, I think it has also increased the size of the head as well. I edge as often as I can, aprox every 2nd day for about 3-4 hrs.

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya David and welcome aboard! :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey! :)

dadoxx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So u edge one on one off for 3 hours?!
you are really amarathon edger! wow!

Dj1881

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I really love it, I get on cam 4 and go for it!!! Have met some amazing people on here all enjoying and sharing the same love of our rods.