Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks a lot, looks promising. Only thing is I don't see anything on reverse kegels? I would imagine I would need those

Reverse kegels can be included if you feel your ejaculatory powers are weak.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
And it says 3 days a week, so would this work

Monday -warm up, kegels ( says eventually get to 50, 5 second holds. I was going to start with maybe 15 or so ) edge warm down
Tuesday-rest
Wens- routine
Thursday rest
Friday routine
Sat n Sunday rest

Provided you're experiencing no pelvic floor problems anymore, then this is fine :)

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I feel I should be doing reverse kegels. I will do 10-15 5 second kegels and 20-25 rks with 5 second holds on training days.

Thank you big al. I eventually want to be able to do PE with your routine

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Thanks for the input, I feel I should be doing reverse kegels. I will do 10-15 5 second kegels and 20-25 rks with 5 second holds on training days.

Thank you big al. I eventually want to be able to do PE with your routine

You're welcome- and please feel free to keep us posted as to your progress :)

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey I got a quick question

I start my routine tomorrow, and was wondering what I should adjust if I am having sex 1-2 times a week?

Let's say I have sex on a rest day do I still edge and cum the next day ? Or only do kegels?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey I got a quick question

I start my routine tomorrow, and was wondering what I should adjust if I am having sex 1-2 times a week?

Let's say I have sex on a rest day do I still edge and cum the next day ? Or only do kegels?

Originally posted on https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/93357-high-sex-routine.html#post1165415:

For stamina training, a good rule of thumb is the 60 minute rule. If your sexual activity has you engaged in vigorous movements WITH a full erection for a total of 60 minutes or more per week, you can forgo the Stop and Start. For any time less than that, you should make it up in your training.

f you're practicing kegeling for control during your sexual activity, you can estimate offsetting that from your routine as well. If you're doing less than this AND you're getting tired, it might me more than penile stamina that's the issue. Intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay well I defiantly don't have a full erection for 60 minutes or more a week during sexual activity. So I will follow the routine no matter what days I have sex.

And I am in good shape. Sure my cardio could be better but It is good overall.

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just did my first day of the routine,

This morning I woke up with a strong erection and had a random one while laying in bed before having breakfast. Hasn't happened in about two weeks due to my testicle infection. But that seems to be cleared up.

So I did 10 rks 10 Ks then 10 rks

I then edged. Was about a 6/10 for the first 3-5 minutes, gradually made a 7.5/10 but it went up and down. Once I hit the 12 minute or so mark I couldn't get it back up for the life of me. Thinking that the levels before and just being naturally unconditioned had something to do with it. Gonna keep with it though

Any thoughts ?

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thinking that the kegels before ***

Beau

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
also want to say,

That when I do cum my kegel muscle pulses with every shot of cum, is that normal