ED appears to be getting worse. . .

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you experiencing ED at a young age? Well, it appears you're not alone. I just found this tidbit in a scientific journal.

Data from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study have indicated that the prevalence of ED is 39% in 40-year-old men and 67% in those aged 70 years [ 1 and 2].

zmxncbv

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, 39% of 40 year olds suffer from ED(according to that survey) Thats quite alot, I was expecting it to be more like 10% or less.

It's probably something that men wont meantion to their friends because it will make them feel like less of a man so they just dont say it.

We should make a thread where everyone lists whats wrong with them, so everyone can feel more secure. :)

My list would be enormous. :D

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, 39% of 40 year olds suffer from ED(according to that survey) Thats quite alot, I was expecting it to be more like 10% or less.

I believe it was referencing to how many men experience any type of ED - from slight to severe. Meaning, if a man has a problem getting a solid erection, but can still get a 85 percent woody - which is usually good enough for sex - then he still falls into the range of ED.

Another stat I ran into estimated that roughly 152 million men suffered from ED worldwide in 1995. This figure, the authors stated, is expected to rise to 322 million by 2025. (reported in this scientific article)

It's probably something that men wont meantion to their friends because it will make them feel like less of a man so they just dont say it.

We should make a thread where everyone lists whats wrong with them, so everyone can feel more secure. :)

My list would be enormous. :D

Go for it! ;)