Dry jelqing with a girth band?

Taco Hoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone dry jelq using a girth band instead of an okay grip? The girth band I use isn’t really tight as a cock ring would be so it seems to be on board with the light okay grip that everyone says to use with jelqing.

What I have been doing is using the girth band while I bathmate. After every 5 minutes I come out of the bathmate and leave the girth band on. To dry jelq with the girth band, I simply take my fingers and slide the band up the shaft like a dry jelq, the skin moves with the band just like a ok grip dry jelq. I only stared doing this recently so I cannot claim it will produce gains. I will say it does expand my glans just like a ok grip does.

Just wondering if anyone has been doing this same routine for a while and made gains?

I will keep everyone posted if I make gains from it.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
How tight is it? Are you risking damage? The OK grip allows one to adjust tightness of grip, but I would imagine a device like that would be uniformly tight.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone dry jelq using a girth band instead of an okay grip? The girth band I use isn’t really tight as a cock ring would be so it seems to be on board with the light okay grip that everyone says to use with jelqing.

What I have been doing is using the girth band while I bathmate. After every 5 minutes I come out of the bathmate and leave the girth band on. To dry jelq with the girth band, I simply take my fingers and slide the band up the shaft like a dry jelq, the skin moves with the band just like a ok grip dry jelq. I only stared doing this recently so I cannot claim it will produce gains. I will say it does expand my glans just like a ok grip does.

Just wondering if anyone has been doing this same routine for a while and made gains?

I will keep everyone posted if I make gains from it.

Works for me! If you have an extra girth band you don't mind cleaning more often, try some grape seed oil.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
How tight is it? Are you risking damage? The OK grip allows one to adjust tightness of grip, but I would imagine a device like that would be uniformly tight.

A properly fit Girth Band shouldn't be tight! It's not a cock ring.