• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Downward Spiral

bigplayre

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone, second week of JP90 and my PE journey starting to feel less motivation. I notice my erections look alot bigger and harder. I'm also lasting longer than my gf and making her cum before myself. However, my university just started and I have long days by the time I get home I just want to sleep instead of taking another hour to do my JP90. Only been a few days of my school starting, but I already feel a shift in momentum. I feel like as time goes on and my classes start packing with assignments and exams I'm going to have very little time and motivation. Just on here for some advice/motivation. My dick has grown already and it hasn't even been fully two weeks of PE yet. I really wonder where I would be at if I kept it up for a year+. I welcome anyone to give me their two cents.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I doubt anything anyone says on the forum will be that key motivator...

Everyone has full lives. As soon as school starts I am in class every day. After class I have office hours. When I get home I have to plan tomorrows lessons and correct assignments. But I make time for some PE because I want it.

I do a quick routine before school and another in the shower. If there is time after school I do it then. The benefits are so palpable I just do it. My wife's reaction is thanks enough.