Don't hear much about V-Jelqs

CoachK

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everybody discusses jelqs, both good and bad, but I rarely hear much about it's cousin, the V-jelq.

I'm doing jp90 again, and when im V-jelqing, I really feel like something is happening and I get very plump immediately. What are everyone's thoughts and experiences on VJs?

JustJackIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, I like them.

I find they bring something different as you do get a slight variation on the pump being that the grip and angle is different to me. I read somewhere on a random thread that they contribute towards girth more than a regular jelq but I don't really know about that. I can't say that it has attributed to any gains though, good to switch it up between jelqing styles from time to time.

JJ

CoachK

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys.

It's odd that so many don't seem to use them, yet you're supposed to do 3 sets of 30 reps during JP90, which everyone pushes.

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love them for girth and can feel the ribs that have formed in my cock to increase girth. I also stretch at the end of each jelq. I find stretching up more effective since I have a low exit point. My cock hands down and curves down, so stretching up is opposite.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it is that the V-Jelq is hard to master. If you get it right it is a great move.

I tried the V-Jelq way back, but gave up on it as I didn't get the hang of it. Later I started to use it again in my repertoire and very much like it.

cloudstrife1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I also feel the blood flow or something when doing v-jelqs never feel anything with the normal jelqs.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Try my UV variation (in signature). I have repeatedly said that simply using two fingers to squeeze together on their own is very ineffective. Instead, after putting your two fingers against the sides of your junk, grab them with your other hand. Use your other hand to squeeze your fingers together. This allow for as much pressure as you want, as slow a jelq as you want, and your jelqing fingers will never get tired because it is your other hand that is doing the squeezing.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
I love the V jelg.

cloudstrife1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have never tired fingers maybe I squeeze not hard enough. because I am afraid i doing to much pressure I had read many forums about this that a little force is enough. But never felt the blood pushing with normal jelqs, I gonna try more squeeze force maybe that helps me more.

GiftBringer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing correctly with a foreskin isn't easy. I stick to V-jelq which helps me connect with my pelvic floor for base girth and EQ.