• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Does this mean I have potential to gain a lot?

JustARando

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
2 weeks in and already have been feeling a nice sore fatigue at the pelvic bone base area from only hanging 3lbs SD/BTC with a lghanger.

nbpel- 6in
meg- 5in

I don’t know if its from starting to only ejaculate once every 3-4 days now since starting my routine rather than everyday before starting PE but I’ve already seemed to notice .20 inch erect length increase since starting and massive EQ from edging with no ejaculation.

Routine-

day1 — morning - 10min warmup, 30min BTC, 15-20mins of edging, ADS sleeve for 2hrs, anti turtle silicone sleeve for 1-2hrs, take off sleeve and rest until evening session
evening - repeat same but 30min SD
day2 — same ^
day3 — same ^
day4 — rest
day5 — same ^
day6 — same ^
day7 — rest

Is it overtraining if I were to use the ADS for maybe 1-2hr on off days if I’m already feeling the soreness at the base?

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
2 weeks in and already have been feeling a nice sore fatigue at the pelvic bone base area from only hanging 3lbs SD/BTC with a lghanger.

nbpel- 6in
meg- 5in

I don’t know if its from starting to only ejaculate once every 3-4 days now since starting my routine rather than everyday before starting PE but I’ve already seemed to notice .20 inch erect length increase since starting and massive EQ from edging with no ejaculation.

Routine-

day1 — morning - 10min warmup, 30min BTC, 15-20mins of edging, ADS sleeve for 2hrs, anti turtle silicone sleeve for 1-2hrs, take off sleeve and rest until evening session
evening - repeat same but 30min SD
day2 — same ^
day3 — same ^
day4 — rest
day5 — same ^
day6 — same ^
day7 — rest

Is it overtraining if I were to use the ADS for maybe 1-2hr on off days if I’m already feeling the soreness at the base?

Depends on the ADS device. I would think a stealth sleeve would be ok.
The only way you will know if you have potential to gain a lot is if you actually gain a lot. PE is a weird practice with an exponential amount of variables at play.

JustARando

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Ok thank you yeah only reason i asked that was ive read alot of people start hanging and dont feel fatigue even with like 5-6lbs so i felt lucky feeling it at 3lb and hoped that meant i was an easy gainer or whatever but maybe it’s just from BTC since it’s more intense. i will definitely continue and be consistent and post results down the road