Does the urethra stretch?

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
While doing my hanging sets I poked around to find what part of the penis was taking the tension.

Going from the anatomy picture found at

http://cephalicvein.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/penis-anatomy-the-anatomy-bent-penile-injury-deformity.jpg

It feels like all the tension on my penis is being taken by the urethra, is seems also this gives me a split stream high pressure pee after hanging longer sets. The rest of the penis still seems to have some give or sponge to it.

I found it hard finding info on this but only noting that some urethra's were quite short (15cm) on another note there's a bunch of info on sticking things down there for pleasure 😮

Can anyone relate to this? Where is your tension point and is there a targeted excercise to help stretch this area if possible?

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Sounds like you may be applying too much pressure on your urethra during hanging, causing some swelling that results in your split pressure piss afterwards. Maybe consider lightening the weight a bit and work up more slowly.

The pushing of stainless steel rods of varying widths & lengths into the penis through the urethra is known as "sounding". It's a fairly common but risky practice, with outcomes such as bladder infections & urinary tract infections from the irritation and potential tearing of the urethral canal. Some guys find it pleasurable, but I think the risks outweigh the pleasures I might get, personally. I haven't done it and wouldn't recommend it to others, either.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
After both extender and pumping sessions, I tend to get split streams and weird angles of pee. Apparently, the stress of these exercises effects the urethral opening. Sounding will definitely eliminate this issue.

Sounding is indeed a pleasurable practice and if you use the appropriate size sound, Proper lube, and gentle insertion it does not cause any irritation. However, it is important to properly clean the sound after each use

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
It's very unlikely that it's your urethra that is taking all the tension. What you may be feeling is the septum that runs down the center separating the two corpus cavemosum chambers of the penis. The urethra is much more pliable and will stretch. It's the tunica and septum that take up the load while hanging. While hanging feel again on the urethra area and you will find a small bit of softness before the area that is taking up the tension. That soft area is your urethra.

Last edited:

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's very unlikely that it's your urethra that is taking all the tension. What you may be feeling is the septum that runs down the center separating the two corpus cavemosum chambers of the penis. The urethra is much more pliable and will stretch. It's the tunica and septum that take up the load while hanging. While hanging feel again on the urethra area and you will find a small bit of softness before the area that is taking up the tension. That soft area is your urethra.

This is what I was looking for, cheers

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you may be applying too much pressure on your urethra during hanging, causing some swelling that results in your split pressure piss afterwards. Maybe consider lightening the weight a bit and work up more slowly.

The pushing of stainless steel rods of varying widths & lengths into the penis through the urethra is known as "sounding". It's a fairly common but risky practice, with outcomes such as bladder infections & urinary tract infections from the irritation and potential tearing of the urethral canal. Some guys find it pleasurable, but I think the risks outweigh the pleasures I might get, personally. I haven't done it and wouldn't recommend it to others, either.

I dropped my weight when switching to hanging/ extender routine. I wasn't intending to put things down my urethra but I found parts of this passage intriguing.

"Remember this amazing probe is 17 inches long, which means it can reach further than just the prostate, it is long enough to reach into the bladder. If you push the probe past your prostate, a couple of inches further it will reach your little sphincter, the little ring muscle that holds your bladder shut. The vibrating end of the probe will touch and tantalize the sphincter and as you relax the little muscle and bear forward as if peeing, the vibrating part will suddenly open up the sphincter and slip into your bladder. You will probably think that the heavens have come down and that you never knew what pleasure was in your past.

It is however advisable not to faint from pleasure, but to withdraw the probe a few inches before you have the BIGGEST climax of your life."

Sorry about the length of that quote but it's nothing without its context.

Back on track I notice my tension point shifts when in the extender so thinking more about what cavalier said. It is still a cord like tension pull, which I'm guessing is the septum or tunica.

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ah.. A penis with an identity crisis. All it's life it thought it was supposed to go in holes, turns out it was just another hole to be put in to.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Back on track I notice my tension point shifts when in the extender so thinking more about what cavalier said. It is still a cord like tension pull, which I'm guessing is the septum or tunica.
It's been mentioned before by some of the steel cord feeling in their shaft, that's the septum. It's something that I have experienced myself.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok with a small amount of searching the septum is referred to like a steel cord because it's extremely hard. I want to find some techniques that will assist in stretching this are better. I'm planning on getting an infra red device once available but still looking into other areas. A quote from another forum

On the Septum:
The septum divides the scrotum into two cavities for the testicles, and extends between the raphe and the under tunica of the penis, traveling upward to the glans. It is very thick, similar to the tunica with less than 5% elasticity.

Can it be stretched? Yes. I guess the question of the day is how. As ironic as it might be, the thread I recently started on stretching after orgasm may be a huge influence on these less elastic tissues (tunica and septum) After orgasm the penis is in it's most relaxed state and I hypothesize it may be it's most vulnerable and receptive to stretching.

With the mention of complete fatigue another irony has happened today being the thread started on DLD Blasters. Blaster work on the premiss of pre-exaustion of the pelvic floor muscle but the key here is pre-exaustion. Being an extremely fatigues state, after the kegel potion of Blasters, the penis is very imperturbable. This relaxation is key to DLD Blasters. Taking this a step further and suggesting a new exercise would be combining post-ejaculation with DLD Blasters. Even with those that do Blasters with hanging, the same theory applies.

I think this question on the septum brings new opportunity to our stretching efforts. I am going to include this in my routine and see how effective it may be, I suggest the same for everyone else who desires more length

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok found my plan of attack strategy.

I'm going to change to doin fulcrum hanging with heat and if I want to do a harde session have a release before hand.

For manual work I will be doing flaccid stretches upwards

I will start this when I can afford te FAR heatpad ~ month will continue my current routine till then

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have some medical background so take my advice however u want....the urethra is as long as ur penis and more....so if u have a 15cm penis, ur urethra will be over 15cm easily....In this forum, we stretch the entire organ (penis), if that can stretch over time and become bigger/longer/thicker, than of course the urethra will stretch.

Also, it is common(within older men/injuries) for doctors to insert tubes and swabs and so on down ur urethra and it stretches. Shiiit.....in college some of the atheletes that used steroids would take small tubes filled with clean urine and shove it in their urethra to "piss" clean.

If urethra didnt stretch, there would be no PE

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have some medical background so take my advice however u want....the urethra is as long as ur penis and more....so if u have a 15cm penis, ur urethra will be over 15cm easily....In this forum, we stretch the entire organ (penis), if that can stretch over time and become bigger/longer/thicker, than of course the urethra will stretch.

Also, it is common(within older men/injuries) for doctors to insert tubes and swabs and so on down ur urethra and it stretches. Shiiit.....in college some of the atheletes that used steroids would take small tubes filled with clean urine and shove it in their urethra to "piss" clean.

If urethra didnt stretch, there would be no PE

Thanks for the info, it looks like it's the septum that is the cord I feel.