Does penis lose size with age? or this is just a myth?

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does penis lose size with age? or this is just a myth?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Lowered test; less use ,it can happen.

basil rambone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have read that, yes, the penis can get smaller or atrophy with age. BUT! This is preventable and reversible. This website will teach us all how to do it. I'm a prime example. I'm over 60 and have gained more than 1-1/2" by using the exercises and devices talked about here.

longmonster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow Pegasus, that's music to my ears! Very motivating to know that in 30 years I will still have a long cock.

alan020

Member of the Month Jan 13
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would imagine so, but there are plenty of guys here on this site 60+ who have made great gains and are probably bigger now then at their sexual prime. I would imagine loses as you get older would be easier to recover

TehDBare

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can't speak scientifically but from my own personal experience I'd say yes and no. Twenty years ago I had thought of doing PE and did good measurements, went about a week before the (now ex) wife caught me and made me stop. I'm back to it now and measurements tell me I've lost 1/4" in both length and girth. So it seems maybe its true that one loses as we age, however I'm here now because of a decrease in EQ. I imagine any "scientific" survey will result in the same conclusions, we don't lose size so much as lose EQ resulting in smaller erections. Two weeks in and I can already feel my old size returning on days my EQ is good (I've managed some of the best erections I've had in years over the past few days). I suspect that some of the "beginner gains" in us older folk are simply better erections and getting back what we already had before.

OneEyedWilly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Trapped in Paradise....with no plans to escape
As a 50 year old, I would also say yhe answer is yes and no. While the penis may appear to be smaller with age, as previously mentioned, it can be from a loss of EQ, but also as we age the fat pad tends to increase. After a few weeks on the JP90 routine, my EQ is coming back and I'm trying to lose a few pounds too. Whether its your mind or body, the old adage applies, "use it or lose it".

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
fat pad always increases with age?, or does it increase if you are eating all the time and you do not exercise and have a healthy lifestyle?

alan020

Member of the Month Jan 13
Well Done !
Reaction score
No matter what you do you will see decreases in muscle mass as you age, obviously this is reversible to an extent but you cant stop it completely. This may cause an increase in a fat pad too. No matter how healthy and fit you are you have to slow down at some stage

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes fatpad usually increases with age ,eq decreases and lack of use and lowered hormone levels ,can result in loss of actual size.
Lucky we are here and know how to deal with it.

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's 100% lifestyle. If you don't use it you lose it. Whether it's your muscles, your mind, or yes even you dick. So keep jelqing my friends. Have lots of sex with your wife, and stay fit.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am over 70 and never noticed any loss in my penis size (though it was never anything to brag about.) However, since I started PE three years ago, my penis has gotten larger.