Does anyone have real photographic proof of significant gains??

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know PE works it has worked for me, however I can understand the thread starters surprise that there aint much photographic evidence out there.
Taking photos of your pelvic areas reflection in a mirror with the penis held against the stomach, would provide points of reference to the balls,hand,pelvis and most importantly the naval, photos taken like this would validate any gains.

Yeah, but it's really hard to take good pictures.
I wanted to take pics of me measuring my unit before PE. But to do a proper measure without, maintain full erection and take good picture is hard to do.

Why would people need to proof anything? It isn't like we're buying something. A member saying that he's gaining from PE isn't trying to sell anything.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know PE works it has worked for me, however I can understand the thread starters surprise that there aint much photographic evidence out there.
Taking photos of your pelvic areas reflection in a mirror with the penis held against the stomach, would provide points of reference to the balls,hand,pelvis and most importantly the naval, photos taken like this would validate any gains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it works for you, that's all that really matters. Right, professor? BTW, I've taken some mighty distorted pics with my naval as a point of reference. In some of my pics, even with good reference points, my dick looks huge. In others, less so.

To me, the best point of reference is when I look at myself standing in front of a full length mirror with willy standing in all his glory--no distortion there. But even a mirror can fool you. :rolleyes:

WillPower

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Back to proof and approaches.

Back to proof and approaches.

Ev'ry-teeng is kewl and peachy. Got the time, the enegy and the willie-power to do the deed every day. HEY! It's beautiful...NOOOOT!

OK? First lesson. Been doing it every day. Yes, with some breaks. Pushing 2 months now. Results? Normally I'd say... DICK! But, that'd be corny. The correct answer is not'n, zip, zero. After a workout it dangles man. For a good part of the day too. But hte next day same old same old. Drat!

So, whereas I obviated risk to possible injury I teenk I'm forging onward to a bolder path in the next month or two.

‘Obviate’ my new word of the week. Means – to anticipate and prevent or eliminate. “Become a monk man and obviate the possibility of sex with women.” Or “Hey, I’m’a dude. Got’a be the best. Can’t? Obviate the risk of humiliation, try sheep. ”

Naw, just kidding, and badly at that. Modify routines, yada-da-da, etc etc. If it don’t work 20 times later, then whine. So, I have ot read some more. plot a new course and maybe go get that anvil I said I wouldn't.

WillPower

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Pardon me fellers. It was a case of typing while under the influence. I received a gift, 15 year old single malt Scotch. The world's cheapest drunk had three glasses. You see the results. I don't imbibe frequently so it takes almost nothing to floor me. Nice headache today. Love that feeling.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a doozy of a post.
I figured you were either getting a blow job, while driving, while tweeting, or you were fucked up.
Glad to see a man-up post from you. (jP

ThePiledriver

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can't see any reason why people would create this forum, and members would flock to it to lie and exaggerate about gains. Everyone here has been extremely helpful and accepting, why not just try it and see for yourself before coming in here and demanding proof and spreading hate?

WillPower

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Actually I for one wasn't boasting about anything. My newb routine was good in the sense that my love muscle was getting comfy with exercises or exercising, but after 2 months my gains have been a flat zero. The plan is to ramp up the routine and pay attention to what's possible. So, here we got for another 2 months and see if anything gives.

I used a heavy cold cream, quite viscous, that provided a good lube (I thought), but I will go for a different cream me thinks. Something oily offering less resistance/friction.

My jelquing was aggressive thus far with a fair bit of elbow grease involved. Initially I felt the strech effects after exercise for quite a while, however, after some weeks that faded out altogether. Red spots frequently appeard on the skin. So, skin and surface got a good workout, but not the core obviously.

Conclusions based on observations thus far: Willie can handle exercising and get settled into the manhandling. Viscous cream resulted in more skin stretching and skin sensations which I attributed to penile workouts, which were less than the superficial sensations. This conclusion is based on how my dick felt in the first couple of weeks, especially at the base (did use another hand cream at the time, much lighter) and later those sensations were no longer present. Instead I felt things on the surface. Took a bit to clue in and reflect on the diffrences.

So, equiped with this litte bit, lets see where it goes from here.