Do you sometimes have to ask your dick?

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When, for example, you are at the computer and your wife suddenly suggests that you come to the couch because she wants sex, does your friend always start to get an erection while you are both undressing, or are you sometimes not horny and you have to raise him up a bit with stroking before sex? ?
Of course, when there is foreplay and kissing, it usually hardens before undressing.
Also, does it happen that once or twice a month you have to touch your dick for 5 minutes in order to have sex with your wife? I assume that even someone who belongs to the very potent men with high testosterone levels is not extremely horny at every possible moment. Especially when it comes to the same woman.

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been with my wife 16 years. If she told me she wants sex on the sofa it be straight up.

Reactions: PEispossible

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Libido, energy levels, hormones, etc. fluctuate- so there will be times when getting an erection is harder than usual. Developing a very high level of EQ with stamina work, diet, and cardiovascular training- as well as emotional stress management- will help to ensure you minimize difficulties.

Reactions: PEispossible

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been with my wife 16 years. If she told me she wants sex on the sofa it be straight up.
You are lucky then. I can't say I have a problem, but I wish I could be at peak power at all times.

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Libido, energy levels, hormones, etc. fluctuate- so there will be times when getting an erection is harder than usual. Developing a very high level of EQ with stamina work, diet, and cardiovascular training- as well as emotional stress management- will help to ensure you minimize difficulties.
That's right. Some things are impossible to completely fix, but it is possible to get the most out of them.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
That's right. Some things are impossible to completely fix, but it is possible to get the most out of them.
The foundational aspects of things need to be sound. One can build more successfully from there.