Do scars go away?

Scorpion

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So I followed the advice to take some time of but recently I had a hard erection and after I felt a tearing feeling in my penis.
After a few days I noticed a small scar on my glans, my question is will it go away and is it a problem?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So I followed the advice to take some time of but recently I had a hard erection and after I felt a tearing feeling in my penis.
After a few days I noticed a small scar on my glans, my question is will it go away and is it a problem?
Were you doing anything with that "Hard Erection?" Masturbating, Jelqing?
Should not be a problem and should fade.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Penis is a very vascular organ and can heal itself very quickly if left alone. It is also a very sensitive organ and needs to be treated gently until it becomes fully conditioned to the exercises. Continue to take as much time that is needed to let it heal. When you start PE'ing again make sure you take it easy and pay close attention to what you're doing.

Reactions: Scorpion

Scorpion

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
That's the problem, I wasn't doing anything for a while I just got a strong erection, plus worst of all the bruises don't seem to be getting better. Maybe my penis is unnaturally fragile?

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Erections so hard that shatter the penis, wow. I really don't know what to say but follow the advice and take some rest.

Scorpion

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I know it might sound hard to believe but it's 100% true, whenever I get fully erect my penis points to my belly bottom, I can't even budge it down a little bit.
I get this hardons rarely, like a few times a week, maybe thats the reason I haven't been able to recover properly even though I do one day on and two to three days off.

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you should stop all PE and masturbation right now and just rest for a few weeks.