Dirty talk

Hyal

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm 23 and I have a little problem. I used to have premature ejaculation in the past(due to bad masturbation habits, tight pelvic floor etc) but I managed to solve my issue with your help. Now I can control my ejaculation, make love for ages and choose when I would like to come. Well... There is only 1 situation in which I can't help but come immediately. What I am talking about is dirty talk. Even when my girlfriend say something like "Keep doing this, I'm close", it's enough. I feel my orgasm approaching and I have to stop thrusting. Is there anything I can do about it?

WaT30

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's mental related, you need to relax more.

closed158

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it all comes down to your muscles stimulating your prostate. If you want to ejaculate your prostate is being stimulated in a big way. The dirty talk causes contraction contraction causes stimulation of prostate. This causes orgasm.

WaT30

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok that's true regarding the physical aspect, but if he states he can last as long as he wish, unless it's dirty talk. He gets aroused too much with dirty talk, and that's why he cums. It comes to that aspect where some say that you should think about baseball during sex if you wish to last longer.

The point of that is to distract your brain from arousal, while thinking about something non-sexual at all. Dirty talk, moaning, and all that, contributes to increasing the arousal.

Now, you can either tell her that dirty talk makes you cum, and she should stop, or you keep your mind blank when she starts saying that.

rapid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can use earphone and listen your favorite songs. That way you will not hear her dirty talks.

Hyal

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
@jockinthebox
I will take your proposition into consideration ;)

@WaT30
Thanks for your help! I will just try to relax more in such situations but this is really hard! :D