• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Difference between BPEL and NBPEL

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe I've missed something, but if you stay the same weight, shouldn't your BPEL and NBPEL remain the same distance apart?

My BPEL seems to be increasing quicker/more than my NBPEL and I haven't put any wiegt on. The difference when I started PEing was 0.87" and now it's 0.98". Not a vast difference, but still a difference.

Surely NBPEL measurements should increase at the same rate as BPEL measurements....or am I missing something? :confused:

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Remember why we do Bone Press measurements to begin with and this will answer your question. NBPEL measurements have NO Consistent Benchmark as your skin and even pubic hairline could change. If you mark the skin its still not accurate because the skin can shift also. The only constant benchmark you can trust is your pelvic bone, so don't pay much attention to your NBPEL measurements.

h2o

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its happened to me mate aswell. I've gained 0.6" BPEL but only seeing about 0.3 NPBEL" gain.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I have a theory that growth in the varcular , liaigment or muscle would account for these differences, which are small anyway. Interestingly after starting pe they are allways in the direction of more difference between nbpel and bpel.
If you push yor dick all the way in bpel is the true measure.

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes its the same with me mate, the distance gets further apart aswell. Not to mention the fact its almost impossible to get a genuine consistency with NBPEL.

happy_accidents3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I don't know if this is for everyone but my nbel is defiantly not the full length I can use in sex. For me its shorter then what I can actually use so I don't pay attention to it. If your fit I think your operatory length would be closer to bpel.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score