• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Desensitize Penis Through Edging With Fleshlight?

Drake Calson

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a question that I would very much appreciate answers to.

I want to literally desensitize my penis so I can handle more pleasure, and I wanted to ask if this is possible. My plan is to practice Edging using a Fleshlight (Stamina Training Unit) for about 20 minutes every day and only ejaculating once on every 7th session (ejaculate only once per week).

I think my penis can't physically handle the pleasure very long and I say "physically" because I don't think the problem is a mental thing but due to too much sensitivity in my penis. Can Edging fix this? Or are you stuck with the level of sensitivity you are born with?

Every time I look up Edging, the main benefit people say is making you aware of your PONR. I understand that this is beneficial but I want to desensitize myself in a physical way. I have read that people with the "Death Grip Syndrome" where they have masturbated with a very tight grip and fast strokes for a long period of time are no longer affected much by a real vagina, some people saying they can't feel anything at all during real intercourse (this is also known as Delayed Ejaculation).

Based on this, I theorize that Edging with a Stamina Training Unit Fleshlight that is said to be more pleasurable than a common vagina, for a set amount of time (ie. 20-40+ minutes) and keeping ejaculation to a minimum should rewire your nervous system to be able to desensitize your penis and slowly build resistance to pleasure to increase sexual stamina.

Is my theory and training plan likely to work? I ask this because I'm not very confident at the moment and I have never heard of anyone saying Edging desensitizes you. I don't want to resort to any drugs, pills, sprays etc. I don't think I have any problems with breathing, confidence, staying calm or anything like that. I really think I am too sensitive.

PS. Please also share techniques and exercises that you may know that does accomplish penis desensitization.

I appreciate any responses. Thank you.

rapid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fleshlight does not desensitize the penis, it is the tight grip which desensitizes penis.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you desensitize your penis, you won't feel pleasure.

Just something to consider.

Drake Calson

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I probably should have worded that better, I want to desensitize myself by a certain amount not completely, otherwise I would be trying out a "Death Grip Routine".

I don't want to develop Delayed Ejaculation, I just feel like am too sensitive and since a fleshlight has a similar tightness and feel to a real vagina, I thought it would be the ideal instrument to lower my sensitivity to a point where I can still feel pleasure but I can handle more of it.

My idea that using a Fleshlight for a certain amount of time everyday should slowly build some resistance. Any idea if I'm right about that?

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I probably should have worded that better, I want to desensitize myself by a certain amount not completely, otherwise I would be trying out a "Death Grip Routine".

I don't want to develop Delayed Ejaculation, I just feel like am too sensitive and since a fleshlight has a similar tightness and feel to a real vagina, I thought it would be the ideal instrument to lower my sensitivity to a point where I can still feel pleasure but I can handle more of it.

My idea that using a Fleshlight for a certain amount of time everyday should slowly build some resistance. Any idea if I'm right about that?

WOW , Stamina Training on a FL everyday is hard unless you live alone or just can manage that much private time. It's great & will definitely build EQ & Stamina. Just good luck with cleaning . I hope guys realize hot water doesn't kill bacteria. You have to use 90% isopropyl alcohol after every use to properly Clean the inside , unless your going to run into hygiene problems down the line.

Just sit the FL in front of a desk fan for 10-15 minutes after you clean the inside with alcohol after each use + use cornstarch on outside & you'll keep the lifespan of the sleeve longer . Eventually you have to get multiple sleeves to keep in rotation