Dermal Fillers

Doodman1

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, I am new to the site and just wanted to get the opinions of others on Dermal Fillers. I am a 33 year old male and have always been self-conscious about my size. Im barely hitting 6 inches and just wanted to see if this was the best way to go improve my size. Has anyone here had any success regarding dermal fillers? The doctor that I am considering seeing is charging $350.00. I know its a lot of info on here to take in and pretty broad question. I am looking forward to all of your answers and thank you very much for your time.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I have pretty extensive knowledge of fillers - I was involved in early assessment of the first two hyaluronic acid fillers developed - Restylane and Juvederm, and continue to follow the market. Amazing how many uses for HA have been found since then. Anyway, several substances are available as fillers for penile enhancement, but Juvederm VOLUMA is arguably the best.

First, $350 is dirt cheap. Is this doc in a third world country and using off brand fillers? Otherwise, I'd expect it to cost ALOT more. In the US, the cost is probably $3K+ for a full procedure done by a good doc, all included.

Second, while Juvederm is pretty safe and effective for PGE (penile girth enhancement), it usually doesn't do much for length and when it does, it's often just flaccid length on guys who start out with below average length.

A few things to consider: Outcomes are HIGHLY dependent on the skill of the doc. Poor administration can result in several issues ranging from bothersome/ugly lumpiness to serious adverse events like a ruptured blood vessel. Satisfaction ratings are pretty good, but dissatisfaction does happen and it's often cited by the sexual partner of the patient, often due to erections being softer. The natural part of your dick still gets rock hard, but the HA in there stays soft. Depending on how much they inject and how good the doc rolls it in, you can have up to a month of no sex down time, but this varies.

The effect when using Juvederm VOLUMA can be up to 18 months before it starts to reabsorb. Some people reabsorb it faster, so you never know. If the doc botches the job and it's misshapen, there are substances that can be safely used to dissolve the HA and undo the effect.

I could write a few pages on this, but will stop here. Basically, if you want girth and don't mind not being as hard as usual, it's not a bad choice. If you're going for length, good chance you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: Dangler

Doodman1

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I have pretty extensive knowledge of fillers - I was involved in early assessment of the first two hyaluronic acid fillers developed - Restylane and Juvederm, and continue to follow the market. Amazing how many uses for HA have been found since then. Anyway, several substances are available as fillers for penile enhancement, but Juvederm VOLUMA is arguably the best.

First, $350 is dirt cheap. Is this doc in a third world country and using off brand fillers? Otherwise, I'd expect it to cost ALOT more. In the US, the cost is probably $3K+ for a full procedure done by a good doc, all included.

Second, while Juvederm is pretty safe and effective for PGE (penile girth enhancement), it usually doesn't do much for length and when it does, it's often just flaccid length on guys who start out with below average length.

A few things to consider: Outcomes are HIGHLY dependent on the skill of the doc. Poor administration can result in several issues ranging from bothersome/ugly lumpiness to serious adverse events like a ruptured blood vessel. Satisfaction ratings are pretty good, but dissatisfaction does happen and it's often cited by the sexual partner of the patient, often due to erections being softer. The natural part of your dick still gets rock hard, but the HA in there stays soft. Depending on how much they inject and how good the doc rolls it in, you can have up to a month of no sex down time, but this varies.

The effect when using Juvederm VOLUMA can be up to 18 months before it starts to reabsorb. Some people reabsorb it faster, so you never know. If the doc botches the job and it's misshapen, there are substances that can be safely used to dissolve the HA and undo the effect.

I could write a few pages on this, but will stop here. Basically, if you want girth and don't mind not being as hard as usual, it's not a bad choice. If you're going for length, good chance you'll be disappointed.

Wow, i appreciate all the info, and yes i was going for length. Im also not impressive girth wise either. Im so nervous to even go to the consultation but Im just gonna have to bite the bullet and see what the doc says. Thank you again for the time.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, i appreciate all the info, and yes i was going for length. Im also not impressive girth wise either. Im so nervous to even go to the consultation but Im just gonna have to bite the bullet and see what the doc says. Thank you again for the time.

Excellent response physdoc

Doodman if you’re looking for girth did you try anything for it like stating with basic jelqs, some kind of pump, horse squeezes, uli, etc and eventually clamping?

Doodman1

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Excellent response physdoc

Doodman if you’re looking for girth did you try anything for it like stating with basic jelqs, some kind of pump, horse squeezes, uli, etc and eventually clamping?

I have not, In my opinion it’s just too much work, and time for such minimal gains. I read guys gain such little additional size over the course of years. I don’t mean to say that disrespectfully but I’m looking for something quicker as I’m getting up there in age.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Things done for expediency rarely work out the way they were intended.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I have not, In my opinion it’s just too much work, and time for such minimal gains. I read guys gain such little additional size over the course of years. I don’t mean to say that disrespectfully but I’m looking for something quicker as I’m getting up there in age.

I think we'd all love a quick fix. But in this case, people doing PE often get far better length results than you can get from fillers that usually don't add much if any length. And their girth results don't come with the "soft" hard-on problem you get with fillers. But the best thing is that with PE one can "cement", or make permanent, gains, as opposed to fillers that dissolve by next year. I'm not trying to poo-poo going the filler route, just trying to temper expectations.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

You may gain at a faster rate than others but if you started a routine for girth and eq this whole time while looking for a a quick fix then you’d already be on the long road to success

aesthetichealthltd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Botulinum & Dermal Fillers and other beauty products are available for sale at very affordable prices. Contact us for more information AS TO WHAT FLAVOR PIZZA YOU WANT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I’m curious what the consult is like!

do they have hot ladies like hair replacement places?