• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Depressed

etuhu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My penis looks tiny since I stopped JP90 2 months ago when previously it was actually getting thicker. I did the routine for 5 or 6 months and saw a definite increase in my FL but thought there was no increase in my erect length, obviously there was otherwise my penis wouldnt feel and look so tiny to me.

People have said its probably because my EQ has gone down but I find that hard to believe because it feels so tiny and narrow and even when I am fully erect it doesnt feel anywhere near as hard as it was before.

This is depressing as I thought I was making real progress and was starting to enjoy sex but now I feel like a disappointment every time.

How long would it take me to regain all thatcI've lost bearing in mind I have started JP90 again now?

I am not rushing things but my relationship is suffering now due to me not being able to perform.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

tomasssss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, you're doing the same thread again and again, what's your goal doing this? Just restart JP90

etuhu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have restarted JP90, thats all I can do...

Since I have done 5-6 months of JP90 am I now conditioned enough for more advanced routines even though I have had 2 months off since restarting?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 months off, you must restart lightly to recondition your unit. You should not have given up after 5 months.. instead you should have added and/or changed exercises.

If you can't stick with it for a year plus, I don't know what to tell you. You must figure out your dong.

Some gain quick, some gain slow. Some train the same, some train differently. Don't compare your progress to someone elses, instead just get them damn gains.

Focus! Listen to your dick.

FABIRIK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used <spam removed>... it is really help me enlargement penis on the 5 cm.

Last edited by a moderator: