Dan's Log

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 39
Todays session went well again. I finished with edging again. Couple things happened that haven't happened before. After reaching the PONR the second time, I paused then continued. I then had a faint but noticeable dry orgasm. After starting and stopping a few more times I tried to hold back one more time but didn't time it right. I held a hard kegel but it wasn't enough to stop ejaculation. The orgasm was weak as I stroked the rest out, but as I finished ejaculating, I had a much more powerful dry orgasm. Hopefully this trend will continue to develop.

Skinny_Rattler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep up the good work you and I are almost identical in BPFSL and BPEL wow.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 42

Todays routine went fine. I did some basic stretches throughout the day after reading Stan's log. I didn't notice any negative PI's so I think I'm going to continue this until I do. I've been doing deep squats every other day for a week now. It's too early to determine if these have been a benefit or not, but I'm going to add 2 reps to each set once a week.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 45
Well its good to see the site back up. Yesterday marked the half way point :party: and what would that be without some measurements. First the meh news, I have yet to see any gains in girth. I'm okay with this for now eventually I'd like to change the focus to girth, but if I'm gaining length I'm not going to leave fish to find fish. BPEL is still at 7 5/8" but I think this is about to increase because I've had quite a bit of growth in BPFSL which from a cold stretch measures 8" even, and after warm up is 8 1/8". :bounce:

I haven't done my deep squats in a few days because I've been finishing up my move and didn't want to do it with sore legs. I'm done with that now and will get back in the routine. I'm really liking the additional stretching I've been doing throughout the day I think it's going to have a positive impact on growth. Its just a basic routine that only takes a minute or two, first I do helicopters for 10 seconds as fast as I can. I can feel a slight stretch in my inner penis as well as the ligs. Then SO 10 sec. hold, 5 sec helis, SD 10 secs, helis, < 10 secs, helis, > 10 secs, helis, then SU 10 secs, followed by 10 sec. helis. After less then a week of doing these several times a day, I am already stretching further. When I first started these my SU stretch would just barely go to the top of my belly button and now its extending about 1/16 past it. While taking a hot shower I'm doing this routine 2x through plus adding an A stretch over the wrist then one under.

I'm starting to notice a slight decrease in EQ, I believe this is due to the increased difference between BPFSL and BPEL. It's been a few days since I edged properly, yesterday's was more of a one and done, so I'll report back on the results after todays routine. The other night I was with a girl I sleep with from time to time and while I wasn't expecting her to say anything about any size gains, this was our first time together since before I began PE and my EQ was better than its been with her in a very long time. She didn't say anything about that which surprises me. When we first started seeing each other a couple years ago, I was a bit much for her, I took it as easy as I could on her, but the first few times we had to stop. Even after she got to the point she was more comfortable with the girth, her cervix is really shallow and I always have about an inch an a half that won't go in. She's small in stature to begin with, and her vaginal dimensions I think make her better suited for an average guy. But she's always commented on my size so I was surprised that she didn't say anything this time even though it was just an EQ difference more than anything.

Last edited:

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 46
Todays routine felt really good, almost masturbatory. I had to work to keep the erection around 70% because it kept wanting to get harder. My new bedroom has a vanity mirror across from the foot of the bed and I can sit on the bed during my routine and watch whats going on from the bottom perspective. This has modified my jelq technique a bit, I'm now holding a hard kegel through the jelq releasing the kegel once I get to the glans then stretch the penis. I then do another kegel still holding below the glans and grip the base with the other hand for the next stroke. As I do this I can see my CS expand quite a bit, I release the hand at the glans while holding the kegel through the stroke. My CS remains expanded above the grip.

I've slightly changed the V jelq as well. I find it feels more effective if after getting the V grip I hold the base with the other hand to keep the ligs and fat pad from stretching through the stroke. The hand I hold the base with isn't constricting its just holding everything other than the shaft from being stretched. It feels like this allows me to get a deeper press with the V as there's not as much slippage from the lube.

I edged afterwords. Right after my first PONR I measured length. I'm still at 7 5/8". I didn't reach 10 on the EQ scale until after the first PONR. Once I'm in this zone kegels make it feel like its pushing the erection level to 11, but I don't notice any significant difference in size. With my recent gains in BPFSL I'm hoping to see a gain in BPEL soon it seems to go in steps like this for others.

edit: I forgot to mention, after ejaculating I decided to do some towel raises. I used a hand towel and just did two sets of 20. I don't think the hand towel has enough weight so I'm going to try using a beach towel I have that doesn't weigh quite as much as a normal bath towel.

Last edited:

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 47
Today would've normally been a rest day, but since I wasn't able to PE on Sunday I figured I'd do a make up session today. Plus friday and saturday are more convenient rest days for my schedule. I felt a slight soreness in my urethra as I was doing my warmup stretches so I didn't do a full session. The sensation went away after a couple jelqs, but I'm not going to take anymore chances. No PE no stretching and no edging for the next two days.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 50
I didn't have a chance to make my log entry yesterday. I'm a little confused by something thats been happening downstairs the past few days. I saw another gain with BPSFL yesterday, I stretched to 8 1/4" which is great. The thing thats confusing is My EQ is back to rock solid and I'm maybe an extra 1/16" longer in BPEL. Why this is confusing is that the gap between FSL and EL is increasing. I thought this was the reason I saw a decrease in EQ before, but now that my FSL continues to grow, I would think EQ would continue to decrease, not increase. I didn't measure girth, I will today.

Another odd occurrence maybe due to wearing the Manhood. My flaccid hang is noticeably girthier. I'm not sure if this is a gain due to PE or constantly wearing a polyester hat on my junk all day, just something I noticed. I'm going to continue doing the stretching routine I implemented last week. I think the soreness I experienced was due to slight over training, but that was the only discomfort I felt, it went away and it appears I've made more gains from it.

Last edited:

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 51
Todays routine went well I'm back to the stretching routine. After the two days off I was a little scared it would have sprung back to where it was, but it didn't. Yesterday the first time I stretched it went about 1/4" past my belly button so I'm definitely stretching further. I measured girth and there wasn't any difference still 5.5. I still need to do my squats I think I'm going to take a nap first though.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 52
I've been waking up with at least a simi if not an all out morning wood pretty consistently now. The routine today went fine I was at 50% the whole time and was able to control it from getting any harder. I bought a heating pad for more discrete use. I haven't tried it out yet, but will tomorrow.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 53
Pretty normal session today was about 50-60% the whole time. I've found the most difficult position for my to do kegels is laying flat on my back. So I'm going to do my regular kegels this way for a while until I feel a significant strengthening. I did 25 10s holds, then 100 quick kegels, then 5 30s holds. I'll work back kegels tonight at work. Squats at least for now are taking the place of reverse kegels. I don't have any issue with relaxing my floor, my difficulties are quite the opposite.

In continuing with my stretching routine, I took a shower right after edging to get all the lube off. I've done this several times now and it seems that stretching at least feels more productive right after an orgasm when the erection subsides. It at least feels like I can stretch just a little more and the (for lack of better term) stretch wall isn't quite so firm.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 58
Woke up this morning to very hard morning wood. I did 10 10 second hold erect kegels and 50 quick kegels and it still didn't go down. I decided to measure it and got 7.75"! I already did my routine today but didn't edge afterword. I just wasn't feeling it. I think all the additional stretching I've been doing is paying off.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 59
Had morning wood again. Not quite as hard or long lasting as yesterday, but I edged later in the afternoon. Today's session was fine. stayed around 60% then edged afterword. I feel I've been gaining well and plan to continue my current routine until either that changes or I hit my length goals. From a cold stretch I can hit 8 3/16" BPFSL now and after warming up I can hit 8 1/4." I can't wait to see BPEL go past the 8" mark. That'll be a landmark for me, but I still have 1/4" to go. My BEG may have gained a little. My CS is a little more pronounced, but still kind of spongy to the touch so if I wrap the tape around even a little pressure makes it compress. When I jelq if I do a squeeze just under the base, I feel the CS expand. Eventually I'll start targeting this area more, but for now, I'm going to stay focused on length.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 60
More morning wood. Did erect kegels again. My PC gets fatigued a lot faster doing erect kegels. Maybe thats due to the higher weight it has to lift, or it puts added pressure on the muscle. I only did about 60% of the JP90 routine today. My erection was just wanting to stay at too high a level and I didn't want to put that much strain on it. Edged instead. One thing is for sure, my frequency of erections is up, and I'm definitely aroused more easily. Is this a side effect of the added intensity of doing erect kegels? I don't know but I definitely would like to see the trend continue.

I just measured BPFSL after doing 10 helicopters and it was 8 3/16" I measured BPEL before reaching PONR again today and again it was 7.75" I haven't felt any fatigue issues with the additional stretching I do throughout the day and I hope I will continue to see my newbie gains come steadily.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 61
Early morning wood about 5am. No erect kegels today. I'm going to try and stick to 1 on 1 off for PF exercises. Today is day 5 of my 5 on 2 off for JP90. I had a great session today followed by edging and actually lasted 25 minutes past first PONR. I am now noticing that my shaft and glans swell a bit more while edging. This wasn't the case when I first started, but its definitely more girthy and seems longer too. I thought about measuring but didn't want to pause to grab the ruler etc... My frequency of erections this week has been higher than it has been for a very long time. Just a quick erotic thought gets blood flowing and I have to think of something else to keep from getting a full erection.

Day 62/63 will be rest days. Hopefully I'll find some time on Sunday to do my routine.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 64
Couldn't PE due to privacy

Day 65
I had another great session today followed by edging. Morning wood is pretty consistent now the only days I don't wake up with wood is when I have to be up early for work. No changes in BPFSL but just a hair over 7.75" BPEL. The lip around my pee hole goes past the mark :D. Right after edging I did 10 5s erect holds and 50 quick erect kegels.