• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Dairo - Hanging Bathmate Only Log

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought I would track my progress here as well, like so many others. Using currently a sock hanger with bathmate daily, and soon when my lg hanger ships, that and bathmate only.

Finished jp90, no erect length gains, I did gain around .2ish in girth, whether from increased EQ or the bathmate or even jelqing, I can not be sure. However I do not think these are newbie gains as I didn't increase in length, thus I've come to the conclusion they must be actual gains.

Current: 9/30/16 measurements

NBPEL - 5.5
BPEL - 6 1/4
EG - 5.25

Will update results every 2 weeks, or a month. Daily log hopefully.

Currently using a sock hanger at 5 pds for 3x30 sets a day, warming up before with a heating pad, and between the sets. Do not have a time frame for the sets, just trying to at least give myself a half hour between sets. Using the bathmate at night.

Come to the conclusion that I get much better expansion with the bathmate before doing the jp90, and need more data to see if this translates to hanging as well, I assume it will. Going into the bathmate before doing pe, flaccid, I was hitting 6.75 inch on the bathmate scale at full pump, measured with a rule and it was 7 inches flaccid. Measured myself in bathmate after regular pe workout, and could only hit 6-6.5 inches max. Much harder to get expansion, and much more uncomfortable with noticeable ball suckage. Found pumping slowly, gives me better expansion, reaching max expansion at about 10 minutes of the 20 minute max pump time daily.

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
9-30-16

5th day of hanging, I did a full 3x30 today. Checked penis after about and hour, not turtling per say, but it's definitely smaller. Noticed some bruised skin on the head and cold glans, no pain or discomfort, no numbess. Bruises went away in 30 seconds, so I'm not worried about it. Skin right below the head (can't think of exact word for it), I guess the circumcision skin is wrinkly, skin in general on the penis seems softer, more stretch marks.

Right after pulling the hanger off penis seemed skinnier as well.