• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Customize jp90 with a extender

Nomanssland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am using a PF extender .. So I quite the jp90 .. But I have still been doing high erection jelqs ( only about 40-60 jelqs ) 3-4 times a week. And haven't really been manual stretching I just throw my PF on after.

If I wanted to add a begginer manual routine back in my program ( jelqs and stretches ) what should it look like?

I want to keep the manual work light to make sure I get the full benefits of my PF. But what have other people done? I've got most of my length gains ( hopefully ) coming from my PF so my manual routine I want to focus on girth but I want to keep it light just to be sure I don't overdue things and harden my tissue or something causing the PF to Hault in gains.

Thanks

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
You have been around for a few months and if you have been consistent during this time you should be pretty well conditioned. If this is the case then I see no reason why you can't add a girth focused exercise. You are taking the right approach by starting off slow to see how your penis will react first. Keep an eye on your PI's.