Curves

PersonalD

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi people,

I hope you don't mind me asking for some advice.

I'm a 27 year old, and not happy about the shape of my dick. :-(

I'm perfectly happy with the size, but not with the curves! My dick curves downward and to the right. Now, I could live with just one of those curves, but together they don't make a pretty sight. It really bothers me!

Is it possible to correct or at least significantly improve these curves with PE?

If so, can you please suggest me a suitable routine? Perhaps with some custom instructions for a curved penis?

I promise to work it hard over a long time, and let you know how it's going!

PersonalD

Last edited:

Junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only custom instructions I know for fixing curves is to jelq AGAINST the curve, over time this will help to straighten your penis.

As for a routine, every beginner should look at JP's beginner routine in the "beginner" section of this forum.

PersonalD

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you!

The only problem I have with Jelqing against the curve is that when using the OK sign, I cannot apply as much pressure with my finger as I do with my thumb. So the up-side of my dick is getting more pressure than the downside. Since I curve downwards, I think I should put more or, at the very least, equal pressure on the downside.

I tried turning my hands around, but this is nearly impossible for me.

Any thoughts?

Junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The top of the penis will tend to get more pressure than the bottom (the top two "chambers" being bigger than the bottom) don't worry too much about it.

If you want to make sure you are getting equal pressure all round then make sure you are using both hands and every so often you could use a "reverse" OK sign where you turn your hands so your palm is facing down. Actually, if you make sure the tip of your finger is resting on the bottom chamber in this position it will help give it more pressure.

PersonalD

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks!

Ok, so even though the top will get more pressure it doesn't mean the top will grow longer than the bottom side?
Cause if it does, you would think that the downward curve will only increase.

And with jelqing with "both hands", do you mean using one hand right after the other, or is there some special "both hands grip"?

Thanks a lot for you help!
I appreciate it!

theline

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Dont they use extender devices to straighten out the penis over time? not 100% on this but something you could read up on.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Big Al is the man ;on these sort of problems.

Junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks!

Ok, so even though the top will get more pressure it doesn't mean the top will grow longer than the bottom side?
Cause if it does, you would think that the downward curve will only increase.

And with jelqing with "both hands", do you mean using one hand right after the other, or is there some special "both hands grip"?

Thanks a lot for you help!
I appreciate it!

One after the other. So long as you are jelqing AGAINST the curve it should be fine.

PersonalD

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok, thank you Junkie!

I'll do that, and start tomorrow.

Code:

Well, Big al, if you read this. I would like to hear your opinion on this, as well!

Leonidas1

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok, thank you Junkie!

I'll do that, and start tomorrow.

Code:
Well, Big al, if you read this. I would like to hear your opinion on this, as well!

Me too, I have exactly the same problem: size is ok but it curves down AND right. Should I focus on one curve at a time?

Do keep us informed about your progress PersonalD.