• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Curious...

shyturtle

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello. I'm shyturtle. For years I've been concerned about my size. I avoid women out of fear of rejection or ridicule. Recently I finally got a girlfriend, and I was unable to please her with my penis.

She always wanted oral or fingers. I felt unmanly, shamed. She paid little attention to my member

Anyway, I found this site and became curious about penis enlargement. I measured and I am 5" bone pressed erect. I know that's about average, maybe slightly below, but my real issue is girth... It's incredibly thin. Normal condoms are too loose and I have to order smaller ones online, and they're still slightly loose. My erect girth is only 3 inches :(

I was hoping members here could give me starting tips on how to get more girth. I've decided to quit smoking too as I read that helps...

Thank you for reading.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to get started is in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all the esensial information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines that can be found in there, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), to start with and follow it through for the full 90 days to condition your penis. This stuff does work, but it will take time, dedication consistency and patience. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Shyturtle!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you are willing to put in the time and remain dedicated, there is an excellent chance you can improve your girth as well as your length. However, PE is not a short term process. It sometimes takes a year or more to achieve meaningful gains. Some guyz are lucky and can gain more quickly.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

once you have conditioned your dick, we can discuss more advanced techniques to increase girth such as pumping and clamping.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome, I started only 1/2 inch longer in length, now 6.75, erect girth, 4.5 no gains. Remember PE is a marathon, not a sprint, don't expect overnight success. Took me 2 years. I could always get her off with my penis by adjusting my angle of attack. Try to angle up to stimulate her g spot during penetration. If you finger can get her off your dick is a sure thing. Has she said she's not satisfied?

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Shy. Don't feel badly that a woman wants oral or fingers. Learn to do those things really well. Even when I had gained so much oral was still my favorite activity. A man should like providing his partner with his best effort. Oral and fingers are often wanted by women, no matter what size your penis is.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Shy. Don't feel badly that a woman wants oral or fingers. Learn to do those things really well. Even when I had gained so much oral was still my favorite activity. A man should like providing his partner with his best effort. Oral and fingers are often wanted by women, no matter what size your penis is.

Thats for SURE! Even with my gains, a secion without oral is like a waste a time for her and me. When my tongue is doin it's job, my dick is just a bonus.

Kanote

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thats for SURE! Even with my gains, a secion without oral is like a waste a time for her and me. When my tongue is doin it's job, my dick is just a bonus.

That's how me and my Mrs operate also, right on the brink with fingers and tongue before the cock goes in!

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with wishful here. My wife loves oral...and I enjoy giving her that pleasure. Since my PE work, we have been able to share many orgasm during intercourse...fun.
Remember to be patient in your pursuit of length and girth. This is truly a marathon and not a sprint. With consistent, careful work, you will probably be blessed with some nice gains. I'm amazed at the gains I have achieved...truly an answer to prayers. My wife loves the changes...
I wish you great success in achieving your PE goals.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum, Shyturtle!

How exactly are you measuring your erect girth, and along what part of the shaft? How would you describe your erection quality?