Cumming 5 seconds! ? In sex? Why?

bigg12x

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just had a sexual experience where after 1 range of motion inside the vagina I came.... i feel like its getting worse vs better? why? I Had Few sexual experience where I ether lose erection in middle of sex or came less than a minute recently... not that sexually active... and yes I been trying the EDGING AND KEGALS..... but why would it be getting worse than better? why is it even quicker now?

sometimes I loose errection after cumming once on the 2nd try.. .but main situation is I barley cum in oral but more on sex . as soon as I enter I release. very ockward. I feel my whole life is ruined man

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Practice reverse kegels... maybe? :noidea:

Jr3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my personal experience, most of my PE issues have been related to what is in my mind and self-confidence. If I am doing really well mentally and emotionally, I tend to last longer. In addition, if I am "used" to having sex or a certain type of sexual activity, I will last longer.

I have a tense pelvic floor, which is probably 35% of my problem, but in addition I know that a lot of it is in my head. When I was on an anti-depressant that inhibited the re-uptake of serotonin, I could last for an hour if I wanted and it was wonderful. For me, the side-effects of the drug wasn't worth the sexual performance and I'm trying to cope and improve my premature ejaculation through other methods. One of which is relaxing, breathing, and doing reverse kegels to relax the pelvic floor.

Eating well, not eating junk food, can help as well. Depending on your age, a little bit of alcohol could help you relax, but too much could make you relax too much. Wearing a cock ring can give a sense of control and rigidity can help combat PE.

Anyway, just some things to consider and think about. I'd start with your mental/emotional state and ensure that you are taking care of yourself, not stressed, and not worrying too much. If you are, make efforts to improve and take care of yourself.

bigg12x

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
IM 25 YEARS OLD... young bull losin his youth years of pounding man..... but I don't know what oculd be the problem maybe linked to anxiety

I try once starting not to think about it but it just goes by itself and BLASTOFF. I have no been damaged mentally of having sex because of this problem and not in mood to ever have sex because of that

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tense pelvic floor is 100% the problem. Incorporate kegels/reverse kegels and step your game up bruh. If you've been "pounding" then you shouldn't be lasting 5 sec.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Make a pre e progress thread and put you training in it.

bigg12x

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tense pelvic floor is 100% the problem. Incorporate kegels/reverse kegels and step your game up bruh. If you've been "pounding" then you shouldn't be lasting 5 sec.

so I need to strength the pelvic? how did I get this problem and why so fast?

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just practice kegels and reverse kegels. It helps balance your pelvic floor. Helps your ejaculation shoot farther(kegels) and helps you stay relaxed while being intimate(reverse kegels). People don't really have strong pelvic floors until they do PE because it is untrained. PE basically helps work your groin region, while exercise/lifting helps everything else.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Discussion 'spasmed pelvic floor issues-
https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html

Snip:

Many men cause a quicker ejaculation by uunconsciousor at least involuntary kegals, they may even talk in terms such as spasm.
This seems to be caused by too much yang,tenseness,hardness,focus ,especially in the pelvic floor(kegal) area.
While some men can increase stamina merely by becomeing mindfull of kegals,many find this impossible.
In fact ,some guys symptoms worsen upon starting a kegal routine.
Standard kegals seem to increase strength,focus,hardness,yang and so can indeed worsen the problem.
Reverse kegals seem to increase flexibility,relaxation,yin and so help this issue.

bigg12x

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
why is it that when I get oral sex I don't have any problem... or not even close to cumin..... but once I enter with a condom within 10-50 seconds.... it blasts off.... no time to do my job like I can.....

I believe its all the years of masturbating and finishing quick ... never liked jacking off always wanted to finish quick .... but I wonder why in oral it doesn't take effect

TheOne

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
why is it that when I get oral sex I don't have any problem... or not even close to cumin..... but once I enter with a condom within 10-50 seconds.... it blasts off.... no time to do my job like I can.....

I believe its all the years of masturbating and finishing quick ... never liked jacking off always wanted to finish quick .... but I wonder why in oral it doesn't take effect

I'm in the same boat as you. When you're receiving head, you're probably more relaxed, including your pelvic floor. But once you start penetration, everything tenses up and we cum straight away. So I've only just started a reverse kegel program to try and loosen my pelvic floor because it's definitely too tight right now.