Consistent morning wood, but can't get hard for my PE routine

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this forum, but have been doing PE, off and on, four years, but steadily now, for about 6 months. My problem, and is a new one, is that, even though I almost always have morning wood, is that I'm having a real hard time, getting enough of an erection, to do my routine. My routine has consisted of, manual stretches, some Jelqing, squeezes, horse squeezes, and of course, kegels. Standard, and reverse kegels. Then I use my bathmate at night, and do some clamping. Not an excessive amount though. It may not be related, but, I wonder if it could at least partially be due to my current sex life. I'm working away from home, and it's been 6 months, with me only having sex, once, this whole time, and that was about 3 months ago, when my wife came to visit me. I'm 33 years old, in good health, and never had any ED symptoms over the years. Lol, I'm going home for thanksgiving, in about 2 days though, and I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to do "all of the things", that I've been so looking forward to doing. Any ideas, or tips, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
P.S. I also posted this, in the ED section too.

agitatore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think if you do some edging sessions after your exercise and you do not ejaculate often ( it is OK once in a while), you may see some improvements in the ability to get an on-demand and random erections.
However, you may have low Testestorone which can be caused by several factors including low Vit D levels, bad diet, not lifting heavy things, lack of proper night time sleep, age, abstaining sex etc. you work indoors so you may have low vit D levels or if you are vegetarian, low iron ( I doubt that though).

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
You could get a checkup at doctors.

Does not seem you have ED if you have frequent morning wood. Most likely your routine is too intense or the off and on days of your workouts are not in balance. Try adding couple more rest days during the week.

I would also advice either picking pumping or clamping. I think it is too much to do both of them.

Make sure you are doing cardio too.

Last edited:

Mavric

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It could be in your head too. I know for me I sometimes have trouble getting hard or staying hard to Edge or even to measure and think something is wrong but one touch from my wife and my solider stands at attention without me even thinking about it. Just take a couple days off for people before you see your wife and everything will be fine.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
Also it could be stress too maybe you have small time window to do your workouts or something like that.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Also it could be stress too maybe you have small time window to do your workouts or something like that.
Lol, now that could for sure be an issue! My PE consists of the bathroom stalls, through the day. And I work 12 hour days, and share a hotel room with my brother, which means only shower time! Lol. So I'm sure that could be it. It just sucks, cause I was seeing some considerable gains! And the last few days, the last week, I can't even see those gains, like I could, cause I can't seem to get it up! Lol. And I feel like I'm going to start backing up! And it makes things worse, because of all the bragging, and pics I've sent to my wife! I really don't want to disappoint her! I've been using the Hercules, but, outgrew it pretty quick, and it was to the point, where my base would look like a damn accordion, when I get done! So, I've got me an X40 coming, and gonna be here tomorrow.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
That seems like it!

Maybe you would benefit from extender or something like that. For example you can wear Phalossan under your clothes but you need to wear it daily or almost daily for 6-8 hours. That would give you some length gains hopefully and during the week you could maybe fit in some pumping.

Or I guess do jelqing or pumping only when you know you are not bothered and are not in rush mode.

This would require you to make changes to your current workout routine.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I think if you do some edging sessions after your exercise and you do not ejaculate often ( it is OK once in a while), you may see some improvements in the ability to get an on-demand and random erections.
However, you may have low Testestorone which can be caused by several factors including low Vit D levels, bad diet, not lifting heavy things, lack of proper night time sleep, age, abstaining sex etc. you work indoors so you may have low vit D levels or if you are vegetarian, low iron ( I doubt that though).
I've also been taking some supplements, to help with blood flow. I'm taking fish oil, and l-arginine, and also started taking one, with horney goat weed, and some others, to try and help. But, how much do you think the abstaining from sex could affect it? Cause literally, due to me working away from home, I've had sex, three times, in two days, in the last 6 months, and that was 3 months ago!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you're capable of morning woods then your issue is very likely in your head. Until you become conditioned use whatever degree of manual stimulation you require to attain the necessary degree of erection for your exercises.

Eliminating any frivolous ejaculations (outside of training and live sexual contact) would help you to improve your libido and your ability to adapt to your exercises more quickly.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
You could get a checkup at doctors.

Does not seem you have ED if you have frequent morning wood. Most likely your routine is too intense or the off and on days of your workouts are not in balance. Try adding couple more rest days during the week.

I would also advice either picking pumping or clamping. I think it is too much to do both of them.

Make sure you are doing cardio too.
And as far as the pumping and clamping goes.....i don't clamp much. I mainly do it, directly after pumping, and then some light jelqs, and squeezes, just to maintain that expansion, for a short time. I also start loosening it up, every few minutes, after about 10 min of having it clamped fairly snug. Do you still think that could be an issue? Doing both?

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
That seems like it!

Maybe you would benefit from extender or something like that. For example you can wear Phalossan under your clothes but you need to wear it daily or almost daily for 6-8 hours. That would give you some length gains hopefully and during the week you could maybe fit in some pumping.

Or I guess do jelqing or pumping only when you know you are not bothered and are not in rush mode.

This would require you to make changes to your current workout routine.
Oh yeah, and I didn't mention that.... I made an extender. Maybe buying one, would be a little better...But, it has a small leather strap, with a hook on the end, that I wrap on, with ace, and sports tape, and then use a bungee strap, to a strap below my knee. Guess I should've mentioned that. I wear it thru the day, and then, on bathroom breaks, I do a few squeezes, and alternate, between those, and manual stretches thru the day. Then the bathmate at night.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
I think so there are like three girth exercises there. I think either pumping or clamping would be enough.

You can do some light jelqs after the girth exercise but do not overdo jelqs. I would drop squeezes from that and pick one girth exercise.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
Better to get something that has been proven to work and has legit reviews from others than use DIY devices that do not have any research on them done or that are not really safe.

That's just what I personally think. If you are doing manual stretches I think anything from 10 minutes to 30 minutes is enough to make gains. Maybe for those who are really experienced beyond that.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
If you're capable of morning woods then your issue is very likely in your head. Until you become conditioned use whatever degree of manual stimulation you require to attain the necessary degree of erection for your exercises.

Eliminating any frivolous ejaculations (outside of training and live sexual contact) would help you to improve your libido and your ability to adapt to your exercises more quickly.
I really appreciate the tips! And as far as ejaculation goes, it's been over a week, since I have. I guess I've always felt like, the less I do, the easier it'll be, to get stimulated. I've never had this much trouble though. And even though,I don't really feel like I have, are there any actual physical injuries, than can come from squeezes, or from pumping and clamping, that would cause this problem. I used to feel really fatigued, at the end of the day. But, lately, I've not been getting that. And I don't know, if I'm just getting conditioned, or if I need to up my game. I mean, it would make sense to me, than no matter how long you've been doing PE, that to get results, you should feel, at least some level of fatigue, every day you do your routine.

Ptree

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As for the supplements, I'd advise not to do too many that you can't keep track of individual effects. After trying many, from HGW, to Longjack, Pine Bark, etc., I find that L-arginine (in powder form from Powder City, I buy 1kg at a time, great product and value), with pine bark does the trick. The others just make me too horny, with little erectile effect.

This may sound extreme, but how about incorporating push ups into your PE workout? I try to do 3 sets of 25 after my final cool down. It does more good than supplements, IMHO. I look at it from holistically - overall circulation is important, after all.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I can see that. I may try some exercise as well. It can't hurt, that's for sure! If nothing else, it'll at least, improve my overall health.

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
And how do I get my signature to show on my posts? I went to the full site, and entered it, in my information. But, it's not showing up. I'm sure it's something dumb,I haven't tried!

Adamtf1982

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Should be working now!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I really appreciate the tips! And as far as ejaculation goes, it's been over a week, since I have. I guess I've always felt like, the less I do, the easier it'll be, to get stimulated. I've never had this much trouble though. And even though,I don't really feel like I have, are there any actual physical injuries, than can come from squeezes, or from pumping and clamping, that would cause this problem. I used to feel really fatigued, at the end of the day. But, lately, I've not been getting that. And I don't know, if I'm just getting conditioned, or if I need to up my game. I mean, it would make sense to me, than no matter how long you've been doing PE, that to get results, you should feel, at least some level of fatigue, every day you do your routine.

Glad to help :)

Your initial sessions should be comfortable to perform, and any soreness should be minimal at best (for now).

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's simple, you don't way to much girth work. Uli's, jelquing, horse squeezes and pumping and then kettles and reverse kettles to boot.

What may have been seemingly ok has most likely become too much gradually. In other words it took a while for the overtraining to have a negative effect and whether you believe it or not your overtraining if you are doing all of the exercises listed in your opening post.

I would bet if you took a week off your EQ would return.

Despite what many people think, morning would is not always an indication of good EQ. Men get boxers so they don't pass the bed.

I have had periods of lower equipment when training intensity was high and still.always had morning would.

Back off for a week or two. A big dick is no fun to have if it does not work!