Confused about what is a good size

Zruno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm getting a lot of numbers ranging from 6 - 8 inches. I've read only a few of Batwoman's posts and I don't know if this is accurate but it seems to me that 7.5x6.2 inches (my goal) is too big for about 60 - 70% of the female population. Conversely, 5.5x4.5 is on the smaller size.

I'm around 6.4 x 5.0. I have been doing P.E for 1 year now. I'm not sure if I'm at what I'd call the sweet spot or "safe bet" size which is the size that is considered at least large with over 70% of women. Am I in the sweet spot now or do I need to grow a bit more? I don't want to over-do it and be too large or too small.

So what is the "sweet spot" size?

Zruno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you know how to use it right.

Well.. yea that too but regardless of how I use it, chances are about 70 - 80% of women I encounter may feel "uncomfortable" if I'm too big. I just want to get some good guesses to what the "red zones" are. The reason for this is to obtain a goal that has some headroom "no pun intended" for when I meet the girl I want to stick with. Such a headroom, for me, should be within .5 inches of my size at that time so I don't have a 1 - 2 year mark of extra P.E left to do.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hmm this is a more difficult question than it appears. Let me through out there 7' bpel by 5,5 girth bmt. This is an over average size in both and should get respect without being frightening.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would agree with pegasus, but your 7.5X6.2 isn't too big for most women from what I have recollected around from different forums. It is all a matter of foreplay :)

-UYN-

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From my experience and what I have been told or overheard from women, seven inch long penises are quite popular with the ladies. This will be considered "big enough" by nearly all, "perfect" for many, and "a little too long" by only a relatively small percentage. And after all, in a pinch, you can leave an inch "in reserve".

As for girth I believe that 6" is pushing it for quite a few women. Most can probably accommodate it but some might experience soreness with it, it is likely to be considered bigger than ideal for anal or oral sex by many, and it can make quickies more difficult. A circumference of 5.5" is going to be considered thick by the great majority of women, and might be a little more workable.

So I agree with Pegasus.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ageeing with Pegasus is always a good thing. He knows what he's talking about!

VIPER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am aiming for 7" NBPEL and 5.5" EG, if i can get to 7.5" NBPEL great ! but i think seven inches with a good EQ is more than ample. For some reason 8"x6" seems to be a very popular size amongst guys more so than women. The only women obsessed with penises that are 8"x6" or bigger are sizequeens, they're in the minority compared to women who like 7"x5.5"

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Whatever makes HER feel good is the right size........there is no "one size fits all" for penises. In the real world, the guy with a good, healthy penis that's able to get a quality erection and is able to satisfy a woman is the one that gets the prize. JMO.

lelouch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Says the MrBigDick...JUST kidding =p.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of 6" to 6.5"+ MSEG guys post they have no problem with women as long as they have a bit of lube. I don't think you have to worry unless you reach 7", or unless you've got a significant other who is really tight.

I have looked into this a lot and I don't think there's anything wrong with going for 8"x6" or 7.5"x5.5".

Theres nothing wrong with your goal either--in my opinion (I agree with pegasus & others).

Really, its just the 7"+ girth guys that have to worry, but I've seen a lot of dirty posts from Big Girtha (7"+ girth guy on thunders) & he seems to have no problem 'getting it in'.

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read those posts by Big Girtha, Titleist and other huge guys claiming never to have had a problem. But there are plenty of guys of significantly smaller girth, including myself, who have experienced what they regarded as problems.

Being able to "get it in" is one thing. What is optimal for vaginal intercourse, fellatio, and possibly anal intercourse on a day to day basis is another. In the past, I had two lovers who complained of quite a bit of soreness if we went at it more than a couple of times within 48hrs or so, to the point they begged off having sex for 3 or 4 days. At the time, I had a maximal girth of probably around 5 3/4". So with these girls I would have gotten laid more often if I had been a little smaller.

I've had quite a few women complain of jaw fatigue when attempting to give me head, and I've gotten my fair share of tooth scrapes. I am around 5 1/2" in girth at the glans. The outside circumference of most cardboard toilet paper tubes made in the US is 5.5". Granted, I don't have a big mouth or jaws, but I cannot open my mouth wide enough to get that past my teeth without scraping my teeth on it. My wife can, but only for a very short time, and I get quite a few accidental scrapes.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good point.

I have heard 5.5" girth is sort of an absolute maximum for anal intercourse. Luckily I don't like anal, so I'll go for more girth than that once I get around to it ;)

Panther

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I may revise my goals based on some of the comments above. My initial goal was 7.5 by 5.5. However, as one who loves to receive a blow job that lasts maybe I'll stop at 5.25 girth. Rather have great head than .25 inches bigger around.

aj91

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
My girth is 6.4" which sometimes is a problem. After a while during sex my girlfriend gets too sober so she can't get an orgasm. I just have to be careful in the beginning, after that penetration is no problem. But I am agree with "MrBigDick", whatever makes her feel good is the right size :) (sorry about my bad english)

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The outside circumference of most cardboard toilet paper tubes made in the US is 5.5".
Actually, I measured the cardboard from a TP roll just yesterday (a toilet paper roll). It's the standard size & it's 5.75" in circumference; so nearly 6" in girth.

You can probably still get a blowjob at 5.5" girth--by if she's a tiny girl with a small mouth (or just happens to have a small mouth), you might be out of luck.

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is no "standard size". They vary a bit. The one that I was referring to I measured and it was 5.5" in circumference, not 6".

Brian98

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im now 7.3x5.75 and i recently tried anal with my girlfriend again, didn't even get the head in before she was moaning it was too sore, before i started pe i was 7x5.5 and i at least got my whole head in before she told me to stop, she knows i pe and says just that little change in size has made anal too painful for her, im not too fussed but from what i know 7x5.5 is a perfect size, every girl ive been with(5 of the top of my head) all have said i have a big dick so id say thats the perfect size my friend! :)

Zruno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. They helped me determine a good size goal. I have just 5 months - 7 months left of P.E left to do it seems.