Condom slipping

going4WAD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello !
I have started PE almost 10 years ago and gained quite a bit of size, going from 4.5 to about 5.5 inch girth midshaft. Now I didn't have much experience with condoms until I was about 5 inch girth.
When I was about 5 inch girth I used durex and skyn large condoms that are 56 mm in nominal width. The durex one worked well I think but the skyn large, although beeing the same nominal width gave sometimes slipped off.

This was many years ago and now that I am 5.5 inch girth I have been using standard condoms lately, skyn regular which are 53 mm nominal width and another brand from my country which is also 53 mm. And I am facing issues again with the condom slipping and I don't understand because at my girth when I look up on internet it's said that I should be using bigger condoms, so I dont understand how is it possible that a 53 mm condom is still giving me issues with slipping off at my girth.
I would appreciate any input.

arlos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had similar problems with slippage. I learned that different condoms have different shapes and some work better than others for me. Some people have more girth in the middle and top - like a baseball bat shape. Others have uniform girth. And many have more girth at the base which narrows towards the tip.

My girth at the beginning was much thicker at the base. What I found happening is that the 53 mm condoms would slip down from the base. So it would be about an half inch or inch down already. It would be about where the girls pubic bone inside was and during sex her pubic bone would slide and catch the base of the condom and push it further up and off my penis.

The first thing that helped was getting a condom with the right shape and nominal width. There's a number of websites that have condom information including the shape. I measure my base, mid, and upper girth to get an idea of the shape of my penis. I also tend to produce a decent amount of precum so I used a condom with a larger/flared area at the head. Another thing that has helped is using a good amount of lubrication during sex.

Over time PE has made my girth more uniform which has made a big difference in reducing slippage.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unless your very large, don't buy large condoms. A regular condom may be a wee bit snug at 5.5 but it fits and does the job.

It slips off because it's too big

going4WAD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies arlos and bigO.

Yeah I do produce a lot of precum too and it does make the condoms very slippy. And I too never get the condom ring at the very base so it always go inside the girl during sex. I think it's a shape problem as you said arlos. I have tried durex classic condoms that although they are slightly bigger at 56 mm nominal width, the have what they have a different shape and I had no slippage problem at all with them.

I was using standard condoms bigO, as I said they were 53 mm of nominal width and I dont think it was a size issue as they were quite tight and 56 mm seems to work better, I think maybe even that the fact they were smaller was contributing to the problem or maybe it was just the shape I dont know. It is not a good feeling having the condom slipping for sure anyway.

going4WAD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also another thing I noticed is that as I am uncut the ring tends to move on the penis with the skin during sex, which I think is part of the problem. When you put it on and it's tighter you tend to push back skin too much trying to get the ring down and then the skin moves back up with the condom ring during sex. I am wondering if other guys that are uncut have also noticed this ?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies arlos and bigO.

Yeah I do produce a lot of precum too and it does make the condoms very slippy. And I too never get the condom ring at the very base so it always go inside the girl during sex. I think it's a shape problem as you said arlos. I have tried durex classic condoms that although they are slightly bigger at 56 mm nominal width, the have what they have a different shape and I had no slippage problem at all with them.

I was using standard condoms bigO, as I said they were 53 mm of nominal width and I dont think it was a size issue as they were quite tight and 56 mm seems to work better, I think maybe even that the fact they were smaller was contributing to the problem or maybe it was just the shape I dont know. It is not a good feeling having the condom slipping for sure anyway.
I didnt mean to sound like I was saying you were small. Just thought maybe a tighter one would better.

Being uncut probably makes things tricky with a condom.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mite I suggest a non lubricated condom, harder to put on and roll down the shaft but it stays put. I lubrication is needed for penetration then a water based lube can be applied once the condom is on.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
You want snugness in a condom. A quality condom can comfortably expand well above its unstretched size, so even if you're above average it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Party

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mite I suggest a non lubricated condom, harder to put on and roll down the shaft but it stays put. I lubrication is needed for penetration then a water based lube can be applied once the condom is on.
Agreed. Cause Those sneaky little spermies can find a way out