Concept of 70% erection?

nightowl85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't have erectile dysfunctions but if there's no action around I'm usually not very good at keeping myself hard unless I'm not masturbating. And as it seems, jelqing doesen't turn me on, unlike many other guys in here. It gets boring after a while and I have to massage the top for a couple of seconds in order to get a 70% erection. Then I do 10 jelqs or something and I have to do it again.

But the question is, what is meant by 70% and is there any point in jelqing if you're under that, let's say 40%? I'm not sure about the difference between erect and an "aroused flaccid". Look at the picture below, can I jelq in that condition or is it pointless? I don't know how much 70% would be, when I'm erect, I'm erect.

vdmipd.jpg

cloudthinker

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
based on the pic and my understanding of what you are asking I think you can jelg at this level.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From what I see with the pictuere you are at about 60-70% erect and that is fine for Jelqing. What are your stats now? Good picture.

nightowl85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry but forgot to mention that it's not a picture of me. I can only wish. I wouldn't call him erect though, but he ain't flaccid either. That's why I've been confused about the whole 70% thing.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wouldn't dwell too much on the exact erection level to use when your first getting started, this will vary from person to person depending on their conditioning and training style. Just remember to keep everything light and try to keep your erection about half throttle and you will be fine. There is nothing wrong with low erection Jelq's, they will provide a good stretch to all the different parts of your unit. Keep from touching your Glans, this could cause unnecessary loss of sensation. Instead go slower and when you hold at the end of the jelq stoke do a kegel to pump more blood in, if you are erect enough go ahead and apply the base grip. Just before I apply my main base grip I do a check with a light squeeze, over time you can develop your own feel for this. Good luck.

Reactions: JonPop

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Great advice HT, as always. Glad to have you here. Deserves a rep point.:agree:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Don't fuss over erection level to much as you get use to PE your penis will become more consistant. If you have to jerk off to get it to a jelqing levdel you want thats fine to. I prefer to jelq 30-50% for length. for girth 70% or above (above 60% level erection is not a good idea for newbies) Try to keep it in the 30-60% range if you can.