Coming back to PE after few year hiatus, should i get back into hanging with BIB?

Florida636

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm just coming back to PE after a couple year break and had some questions

I'm getting back into the things by doing JP90 for a few months, I'm on the third week now and things are going really well, I'm already seeing big flaccid gains and some girth gains too, I'm edging after every session and doing 2 days on 1 off and have had nothing but good PIs

Now I have a BIB STARTER from before that I used and was planning on using it again after finshing JP90 but ive read a couple bad threads about the BIB and reading a lot about hanging in general destroying EQ so now I'm second guessing if I should starting hanging again or will I be better off with a different hanger? should i just continue hand stretching,jelqing etc until I stop seeing any gains? I feel like this time around I have a better grasp on PE and things are going well so I just want to make the right choice once I start going for length in a couple months

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm just coming back to PE after a couple year break and had some questions

I'm getting back into the things by doing JP90 for a few months, I'm on the third week now and things are going really well, I'm already seeing big flaccid gains and some girth gains too, I'm edging after every session and doing 2 days on 1 off and have had nothing but good PIs

Now I have a BIB STARTER from before that I used and was planning on using it again after finshing JP90 but ive read a couple bad threads about the BIB and reading a lot about hanging in general destroying EQ so now I'm second guessing if I should starting hanging again or will I be better off with a different hanger? should i just continue hand stretching,jelqing etc until I stop seeing any gains? I feel like this time around I have a better grasp on PE and things are going well so I just want to make the right choice once I start going for length in a couple months

If you already have a BiB and have used it before, then you already know how it feels. My question to you would be why did you stop using it? Now that you have a better grasp on PE it seems you shouldn't have a very difficult time answering your own question. Despite any negative comments or posts from others regarding compression clamp hangers only you can decide if you thinks it's a device that will safely promote the desired gains you seek. Personally I believe weight hanging can be very safe and rewarding, but that all depends on the device you use.