• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Combining clamping with pumping

homelesswombat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anybody here have any experience or success with combining clamping and pumping?

I do and enjoy both and want to make the most of it. Is it better to clamp before pumping or the other way around? Should they be done on the same day or in the same workout or on different days?

I was thinking pumping immediately after clamping would be best, because it puts the penis in a sort of "girth traction" and allows the penis to heal in the expanded state generated by the clamp session. Also when I clamp after pumping I find it very difficult not to blow my load, which is not idea for a girth session.

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a pumper myself, but I've known guys to do what you are asking of and it makes sense. Clamp first then pump.

EDIT: Woot! Back on my computer! But yea, if you clamp first, you open up everything from the INSIDE first. Pumping pulls mostly from the outside. Makes sense to do the above like you were saying. I say go for it.

Last edited:

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would argue the opposite - I pump first, then clamp. The reason is, after clamping my dick is WORKED and there has got to be a lot of microtear damage as it is a very intense workout for the penis. Plus, after pumping my dick is engorged (without too much blood) and then adding the clamp after that really compliments well (lots and lots of blood). I think that clamping is too intense to follow with more PE unless you rest your member for awhile.

ironsteel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anybody here have any experience or success with combining clamping and pumping?

I do and enjoy both and want to make the most of it. Is it better to clamp before pumping or the other way around? Should they be done on the same day or in the same workout or on different days?

I was thinking pumping immediately after clamping would be best, because it puts the penis in a sort of "girth traction" and allows the penis to heal in the expanded state generated by the clamp session. Also when I clamp after pumping I find it very difficult not to blow my load, which is not idea for a girth session.

I agree with SWM. It's an advanced girth method quite popular on Thundersplace.
I don't know your experience but if you are not too advanced try other things before because after pumping + clamping there aren't any more chances for girth.

powerman1969

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The method that works best for me is to clamp immediately after pumping. when I calm down while clamped the hang is like a duffle bag sack. I do a few helicopter spins then do the shane diesil/shorty mack crusher to impact my girth.