Cock ring and Premature ejaculation?

Kakal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with delaying ejaculation by using cock rings of any sort?

I decided to buy one just to experiment with it, but have yet to try it out, I have read several things online about how they can help to delay ejaculation though (plus having rock solid wood can't hurt either).

Thoughts, experiences, opinions?

Cheers.

Jay48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. It's helped me out quite a bit. I don't even use a particularly tight one, just the standard rubber kind you attach around the base, and it seems to numb my dick sufficiently enough to allow me an extra few minutes. It also helps with arousal control because it allows you to stay fully hard without even being particularly excited.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with delaying ejaculation by using cock rings of any sort?

I decided to buy one just to experiment with it, but have yet to try it out, I have read several things online about how they can help to delay ejaculation though (plus having rock solid wood can't hurt either).

Thoughts, experiences, opinions?

Cheers.
If you're using it to improve EQ, it will probably provide some control benefit as well since you'll no longer have to hold a kegel to keep the wood from softening.

Kakal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just experimented a bit with my new cock ring last night with my Fleshlight in missionary and it definitely helped

I even varied between using it and taking it off and It was definitely a noticeable improvement with it on.

I'll have to experiment more with it though and I'm curious to see if it will do much during intercourse.

Bibol

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you use it for a period of time before sex (flaccid or erect?) or use it during the intercourse?