Cleaned house naked

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
In that case...lend me a tenner!

If you come and get it I'll give you a twenner! I've learned to NOT lend things! :yo:

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody, It’s Work Naked Day! Yes!

DDCRLO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is today recognized as National Work Naked Day? If not, we should nominate it

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
O'Boy got it wrong then and worked naked without knowing it was work naked day, can I start again somehow? by the way is this a world work naked day? like anyone anywhere can join in.

NOWHARD

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok nubies, reply.

I figure we got slot of new members that mite have some great additions this naked thread.

My addition is...drove to work naked in my convertible with the top down this morning. It was awesome. Took a short video of it to show the Mrs. she just shakes her head and say, ‘I’m not gonna bail you out.”

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been to several resorts in my area, alone of course, the Mrs. refuses to be nude anywhere other than the shower.

Lots of naked boating and some naked hiking on my parents farm.

Steam cleaned my rugs naked; mother stopped by unexpectedly and almost caught me.

Painted several rooms in the house naked.

Also have stood outside on the deck naked sipping scotch/bourbon in the rain/thunderstorm. That's awesome. Wife found me, asked her to join....she just said I was going to get arrested and went back to bed. :,( Also went for a nice walk outside around the house after a hurricane passed. Live in a subdivision, neighbors within 100' in all directions, so had to be somewhat careful. What a rush, felt like a 40+ year old kid. LOL

Also drove home nude many times after working late.

Reactions: pump4girth

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Been to several resorts in my area, alone of course, the Mrs. refuses to be nude anywhere other than the shower.

Lots of naked boating and some naked hiking on my parents farm.

Steam cleaned my rugs naked; mother stopped by unexpectedly and almost caught me.

Painted several rooms in the house naked.

Also have stood outside on the deck naked sipping scotch/bourbon in the rain/thunderstorm. That's awesome. Wife found me, asked her to join....she just said I was going to get arrested and went back to bed. :,( Also went for a nice walk outside around the house after a hurricane passed. Live in a subdivision, neighbors within 100' in all directions, so had to be somewhat careful. What a rush, felt like a 40+ year old kid. LOL

Also drove home nude many times after working late.

i know right? Something about driving naked gets me off. In December while bringing our daughter’s crap home from school. I drove three hours naked in our rental truck. It was great.

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Been working in my grove all very naked this week apart from strimming, love working naked at anything doing anything, you feel not so tired down doing it that way, but once you have done things that way boy do you feel so awkward doing with cloths on.

As for driving, I do think its best your sitting on a bath towel saves any embarrassment if you do get pulled over, if your asked why, you was in a hurry, even better if you have a soap on a rope round your neck.

Keep naked guys and girls.

NOWHARD

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
No driving naked this morning. My daughter notice my gas tank hanging down. One of the straps broke, so got a two mile drive to get it to the shop. Mite have to make a quick exit. Of course the tank is full. Wish me luck, LOL.

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No driving naked this morning. My daughter notice my gas tank hanging down. One of the straps broke, so got a two mile drive to get it to the shop. Mite have to make a quick exit. Of course the tank is full. Wish me luck, LOL.

Just drive very slowly or boom and your arse meets your head.

NOWHARD

Sticke

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since I started PE, I've removed most of my clothes. I've stopped wearing underwear :3, I sleep naked and when my gf isn't there I am naked too! And well flaccid rarely turtles :3

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since I started PE, I've removed most of my clothes. I've stopped wearing underwear :3, I sleep naked and when my gf isn't there I am naked too! And well flaccid rarely turtles :3

Well Sticke, your slowly getting there soon your be running about a beach like the rest of us or if can in your own garden, but the real best one is swimming naked, its something that has to be done, and following that sex in the sea or a pool if you can get in one.

But be really careful if your cooking naked.

NOHARD

zebraboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
sorry i tried to reply in a private message. im new to this and please delete my private message i wrote to one of the guys here think it was night force.i have no right making any commenys on here

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well Sticke, your slowly getting there soon your be running about a beach like the rest of us or if can in your own garden, but the real best one is swimming naked, its something that has to be done, ....
NOHARD

I second that!!! Swimming nude in a pool or even better, the ocean is FANTASTIC. It was the way we were meant to enjoy the outdoors!

But be really careful if your cooking naked.

BAAAACON .... yea, don't do it......trust me. :( LMAO

DDCRLO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I absolutely love being nude and I love my wife nude! I don't get to see her nude often enough, but at least I have the nude and semi nude boudoir shoot she did for me for my birthday. They are hot, hot, hot! Now I have to get her to a nude resort near us to show her off![/FONT]