CHRISTMAS - Your best gift ever??

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting topic guys --- What was the best Christmas gift you ever received...or maybe ever gave?

-----

I just got the best Christmas gift ever this morning, from my brother - completely took me by surprise!

He said to me "We've both been so tense lately. We need to decompress."

So, we're going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure on Christmas Day. He also arranged for us to play golf at Disney's Magnolia Golf Course (their #1 top golf course where the professionals play a PGA Tour event) on December 26th. Jesus, I am so excited!

And if that wasn't enough! He handed me an envelope about 15 minutes later telling me to open it. Inside were 2 tickets to the Allstate Sugar Bowl where Florida is playing Cincinnati on January 1st. These seats are GOOD too. I'm not really sure how he got them, but he did. He's not really a Gator to the core like me, but he knows how much THIS means to me.

WOW, my brother and I have had some tough times trying to be close as of late. But this is just too wow to even comprehend right now. And it's all in perfect timing too, because I have been crashed and burnt for a few months.

-----

Your turn guys!

frb3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's nice that you have a relationship with your brother of that nature. My brother and I never really got along that well, he was a know it all, and of course he was wrong since I do know everything.

Hope Tebow goes out with a bang, good kid.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Of course, my three beautiful grandchildren are the best gifts one could ever receive. :rapture: But speaking of p.e. and Christmas, it was just 6 years ago at this time of year, that my p.e. routine started to really take hold and the gains started to come fast and furious. From a p.e point of view, that was the best Christmas gift ever. :dance:

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
That's nice that you have a relationship with your brother of that nature. My brother and I never really got along that well, he was a know it all, and of course he was wrong since I do know everything.

Hope Tebow goes out with a bang, good kid.

Ditto here. My older brother is 51 and he has absolutely nothing to do with me, which sucks because I would've LOVED to have had a relationship with him. Lord knows I've tried. I even GAVE him a ticket to go with my to a post season Angels baseball game back in 2007. It was game 3 of the ALDS. All he did was bitch and complain about the noise levels in the stadium. Never again.

As for my BEST Christmas gift ever???? Hmmm, gotta think on that one for a minute. I have two actually. The first would have to be one that I actually bought myself. 12/1/07 I brought home my vintage '91 Mercury Grand Marquis LS.........top of the line model that has every bell and whistle known to man kind on it..........it's even got vintage blue leather interior. I LOVE my car and two years later, I'm still lovin' it.

The second, I also paid for myself (anyone else here see a trend???? lol). 12/25/04 my family and I flew to Maui for a week. THAT was a great trip, despite my having been a new divorcee at the time.