Cheat code in pe

Gettingbig999

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any secrets that you would share to get maximum gains or faster gains. :)

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Time under tension (more time in a day) Life has become more complicated and challenging in today’s world, finding more time between working and family responsibilities can be struggle at times. Sleeping less could be the cheat code.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any secrets that you would share to get maximum gains or faster gains. :)
No special tricks exist.

Consistent and dedicated training is the most important of all factors.

If there was a super secret special way, we would all be doing the same thing.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Make EQ and cardiovascular fitness a priority. You'll stand to get much better results if your heart is fit (the fitter, the better); and as long as you keep striving for higher EQ you'll create the best environment for gains.

The emotional state for training and even sexual activity must be considered foundational. While it's desirable to be unencumbered and to allow instinct and sensation to manifest itself, distractions or being entangled in the lower emotions can interfere in the process. If excessive, it creates negative conditioning.

In the absence of naturally feeling unencumbered, inducing at least a neutral mind state via Emotional Visualizations should be seen as a requirement for training.

Learn to develop a deep kinesthetic sense. What this means is to learn how you feel what the exercises are doing to you. Manual exercises are great for this purpose since being aware of tension and form is essential for safe and productive training.

Gettingbig999

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Make EQ and cardiovascular fitness a priority. You'll stand to get much better results if your heart is fit (the fitter, the better); and as long as you keep striving for higher EQ you'll create the best environment for gains.

The emotional state for training and even sexual activity must be considered foundational. While it's desirable to be unencumbered and to allow instinct and sensation to manifest itself, distractions or being entangled in the lower emotions can interfere in the process. If excessive, it creates negative conditioning.

In the absence of naturally feeling unencumbered, inducing at least a neutral mind state via Emotional Visualizations should be seen as a requirement for training.

Learn to develop a deep kinesthetic sense. What this means is to learn how you feel what the exercises are doing to you. Manual exercises are great for this purpose since being aware of tension and form is essential for safe and productive training.
Thanks al that's really helpful
I got one more question

Whatever changes I will make in my penis , will it be transferred to further generation ?

Reactions: Big Al

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I got one more question

Whatever changes I will make in my penis , will it be transferred to further generation ?

You're not serious. :) That's like asking if Arnold Schwatzenegger's children would be born muscle-bound babies.

If there were cheats, they wouldn't be secrets. We all have to discover our own potential with hard work.

bardok202

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Depends on what you count as a cheat code.

Mine has been making sure I'm stretching past my bone pressed erect length in my extender. I struggled for a good 7 months before I realized I wasn't stretching properly.

Reactions: Alex1988

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I got one more question

Glad to help!

There's a science known as epigenetics which posits that environment and behaviors may affect the way genes work- though not affect actual DNA sequences.

That being said, whether or not your training activities will have an effect on you progeny, I couldn't tell you. It's not something I've studied in depth.

Slitherinsnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No cheat code sadly. The biggest thing I would say most struggle with including myself would be consistency. Life tends to get in the way of a lot of the things we would like to do or want to do. Keeping a schedule and staying consistent is what nets most here gains. For awhile, I was seeing gains and the benefits of training, but then I laid off the routine and consistency. Now I struggle to get back into it and feel like I've lost all that I gained at one point in time.

Reactions: BigO

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
No cheat code sadly. The biggest thing I would say most struggle with including myself would be consistency. Life tends to get in the way of a lot of the things we would like to do or want to do. Keeping a schedule and staying consistent is what nets most here gains. For awhile, I was seeing gains and the benefits of training, but then I laid off the routine and consistency. Now I struggle to get back into it and feel like I've lost all that I gained at one point in time.
You should get back to where you were fairly quickly.

You are spot on about consistency. Nothing beats it!