Cheap Hardgainer 2inch Length, 1.5 inch girth 6-months

MikeLove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I am new here. Thank you for sharing your approach. It sounds interesting and practical. I just got a water bottle from dollar tree to try. However, I had hard time to keep the bottle there. It leaks air, lost vacuum, and fall off in less than 20 seconds. I am thinking it might be my hair that caused the leakage. I guess I have relatively thicker hair. Wife doesn't like shave. You mentioned that you did manscaping. When you put on the bottle, is the mouth of the bottle mostly touch your skin directly or is there a lot of hair in between? How do you deal with the hair to ensure good suction? Do you manscape to ensure the water bottle directly contacting the skin? Do you think harder bottles can handle through the hair?

Reactions: WaterBottleGoals

WaterBottleGoals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am new here. Thank you for sharing your approach. It sounds interesting and practical. I just got a water bottle from dollar tree to try. However, I had hard time to keep the bottle there. It leaks air, lost vacuum, and fall off in less than 20 seconds. I am thinking it might be my hair that caused the leakage. I guess I have relatively thicker hair. Wife doesn't like shave. You mentioned that you did manscaping. When you put on the bottle, is the mouth of the bottle mostly touch your skin directly or is there a lot of hair in between? How do you deal with the hair to ensure good suction? Do you manscape to ensure the water bottle directly contacting the skin? Do you think harder bottles can handle through the hair?

If the hair is too thick it's almost impossible to get good suction even with those rubber attachments some pumps have. You can make it work with a pump, but I couldn't make it work when I was trying to bottle because there's no easy way to resuction without repeating the whole process.

You don't have to be clean shaven, but having a trim to 1cm or so should make it work without losing suction. You could even try a lil' longer and see if it works & then cut down shorter and shorter until it does.

Reactions: bigbob23

fighternow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi there, I've read every single comment in this post yet I still cannot imagine how you tie the elastic tube to your individual. Can someone help me with that?
Also, I don't understand the bottle technic too. Like you cannot squeeze it because it is hard plastic?

Which one is better to prevent turtling in your opinion?

https://www.amazon.ca/Cramer-Eco-Fl...tic+bandage&qid=1638419203&sr=8-41&th=1&psc=1
https://www.pinkcherry.ca/collectio.../textured-stimulation-enhancer-penis-sheath-1
https://www.pinkcherry.ca/collectio...s-and-sleeves/products/clear-extension-sleeve

I will start this next week, when I get all of the equipment needed and keep you posted.

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi there, I've read every single comment in this post yet I still cannot imagine how you tie the elastic tube to your individual. Can someone help me with that?

Do you see this picture: https://garden.handyage.com/images/watermark_images/08b74218dad4edb360d8c2bdbde0e3d817c5e644.jpeg
Put your penis in the loop.

Also, I don't understand the bottle technic too. Like you cannot squeeze it because it is hard plastic?
Squeeze the bottles, you want ones that will squeeze with out cracking but is still pretty hard.

Which one is better to prevent turtling in your opinion?
The links didn't work for me. Any sleeve is going to prevent turtling, the trick is to find one that fits right and lasts.

TheUnit

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any benefit of a TPE vs a regular silicone sleeve (like a what a grip) that has the head exposed?

Edit: ordered a what a grip on ebay that arrived today and it must have been 20 years old, it wasnt opened but disintigrated when I pulled it out...

I was thinking about a Lg hanger sleeve or stealth for men maybe if anyone has advice.

Last edited:

TheUnit

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I went to a dollar store and didn't have any suitable bottles, stopped by Walmart and found one for $6. The bottle length was 8.125 total and 2.125 diameter (6.68 circumference).

I popped that bad boy on and omg, it felt amazing. The expansion inside was crazy to see especially since I've never pumped before. I'll have to measure but it looked like my unit was only 1/2" to the end of the bottle so as I grow I'll have to find a longer bottle! My bpel is ~7.375 so maybe it expanded it to 7.75 or so.

Since this was my first time I left it on for one minute, took a break, two minutes, break, then three minutes. The first two times I didn't have a dent but it held suction very well. The third time I did have a dent and that must have been too much pressure as I got small red dots on my shaft which subsided after half of the day.

1. I'm assuming the red dots mean I overworked and did too much pressure?

2. Should/can you do kegels while bottling?

3. It felt like when it was hanging at a downward angle, leaning over the couch, it was giving a stretch. Is this advised or will it be just pulling at the skin around the base?

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any benefit of a TPE vs a regular silicone sleeve (like a what a grip) that has the head exposed?

Edit: ordered a what a grip on ebay that arrived today and it must have been 20 years old, it wasnt opened but disintigrated when I pulled it out...

I was thinking about a Lg hanger sleeve or stealth for men maybe if anyone has advice.

So I have tried both, and I believe both could work. I prefer TPE and got better results with the TPE and have gotten better results with it.

1)siliconewill last longer, its more durable
2)silicone with breath less, so there w\ill be more sweat and slippage
3)silicone keeps its shape more
4)silicone is more visible in your pants

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I went to a dollar store and didn't have any suitable bottles, stopped by Walmart and found one for $6. The bottle length was 8.125 total and 2.125 diameter (6.68 circumference).

I popped that bad boy on and omg, it felt amazing. The expansion inside was crazy to see especially since I've never pumped before. I'll have to measure but it looked like my unit was only 1/2" to the end of the bottle so as I grow I'll have to find a longer bottle! My bpel is ~7.375 so maybe it expanded it to 7.75 or so.

Since this was my first time I left it on for one minute, took a break, two minutes, break, then three minutes. The first two times I didn't have a dent but it held suction very well. The third time I did have a dent and that must have been too much pressure as I got small red dots on my shaft which subsided after half of the day.

3. It felt like when it was hanging at a downward angle, leaning over the couch, it was giving a stretch. Is this advised or will it be just pulling at the skin around the base?
I never got red dots, so keep an eye on it and take it easy. I would try to avoid.

Duration is far more important that pressure. Slight pressure long duration > uncomfortable pressure short duration.
Moving back and forth is pressure works, but it wears out the bottle faster.

WantMore12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look at penis sleeves in the M*****s of S*ze website.

strangely, I can not open an account at M*****s of S*ze. Every time I say to send the registration email, I don’t get it. Tried different email addresses and looked at Spam. Anyone ever see that before?

fighternow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score

Can you please send a link of the bottle you bought from walmart? I cannot find anything like that anywhere ..

TheUnit

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you please send a link of the bottle you bought from walmart? I cannot find anything like that anywhere ..

Here's the one I currently have:

Mainstays 25 oz Navy plastic water bottle - it's a little firm to squeeze but gets the job done, in terms of how hard to squeeze I would rate it 7/10 and because of that I think it'll provide more suction. I've only used this a few times and the plastic is already denting so it may not be long term for durability.

I looked at target today and found some that were longer and easier to squeeze (maybe a 4/10). These below were made of a softer plastic and I think would provide a more consistent pressure and last longer although I didn't purchase them:
​​​​​​

Zak! 36oz leak proof bottle (halo themed kids bottle)
Blender bottle hydration halex Camelbak podium chill
Gatorade squeeze bottle (like you would see at a sports event)

Not sure of the link rules so I'll send them to you via private message.

Last edited:

Need2blonger

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I actually had good luck at TJ Max if you have one around. Some of the bottles you find (the ones I found at Walmart) had a very thin rim. The ones I found at Tj Max have a slightly thicker more rounded lip which is more comfortable.

Two

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One of my favorite threads. I've used this method with some success but stopped after a while.

ROSS347

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
are these gains NBPEL? or BPEL? it seems BPEL is basically the fatpad and NBPEL is the real penis size.

splinter3693

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long at a time do you use the bottle pumped? How many days a week?