CervixScouts QEP log and help thread

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I started using the Quick Extender Pro on 23 Mar.

Starting measurements are:
BPFSL
16cm
=6.299”

Flaccid Girth
11.5cm
=4.53”

BPEL
=6”

MSGL
13cm
=5.11”

Pumped length in tube 17-17.5cm = 6.69”

Day 1
30 min extender
15 minutes Bathmate X30 Xtreme with handball pump

Day 2
30mins QEP
Rest
60mins QEP
Rest
15 mins total with the Deluxe Edition QEP supplied manual air pump

Noticed on day 2 that I was hanging more fully for the entire day and throughout my workout

On day 2, out of concern for the glans coldness/numbness I put uncooked rice in a sock and heated it in the microwave for 30seconds. I then laid that across the top of the device to induce heat while under traction / extension with the QEP.

I’m not certain at all that I’m using this extender right. The more I read the more confused I’m getting. QEP has garbage for information available online and not much on PEGYM aside from ultimate burritos’ thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in dialing this in for proper usage.

Questions:

I’m my first week am I supposed to be stretching at EL or BPEL while flaccid in the device?
Or, should I be stretching to my BPFSL while in the device?

How do I guard how much tension I’m using with this device? I can’t tell. There are three lines on the rods, and when I compress the device to put it on it only covers the top two. When I release all three are showing and always are otherwise.

If I need to post pics let me know. I don’t have a problem with it if it helps.

NOTES:

The device, as I’m wearing it now, hasn’t been uncomfortable. I’m using the supplied noose with the comfort pad. I have not wrapped or modified in any way. It stays on just fine. Only noticed today that I keep starting to get an erection each time I attempted putting on the device. Had to wait for it to subside. (I tried getting situated while half erect anyway but it slipped off - as it’s supposed to actually.)

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 3
QEP 80 mins
Hand Pump 20mins (went in erect)
Rest 15mins
Hand Pump 10mins (went in erect)
QEP 60 mins

Started with the screws all the way down.
Every 10-15mins I increase the distance between the screw and the base along the rods.

After a certain point I can’t take the screws up any further because the device would come apart.

-The device is putting ample tension on my penis, but the rod extensions never stay compressed to the first line. During wear it’s always showing all 3 lines on the rods. It’s very hard to gauge or understand what level of tension I’m using.

Due to this my goal has just been to increase the length of the device so that extension sits at my BPEL or longer.

Due to being more aggressive over the last 3 days while trying to get this situated, I’m taking tomorrow off, and possibly Saturday.
-I will only do some 4 way stretches for 5-10mins in the shower

Sunday I’ll pick back up for day 4, and I’ll aim for 4 hours wear time. (1 hour wear. 30 min rest. So full day of wear will take 5.5-6hrs.

I will not add any rod extensions until I hit the 15 hour mark at which point I’ll add .5cm until the next 15 hours is complete. Then progress the same way as the manual instructs from there.
(In case you’re missing it, I’m half way following what the manual says to do. Doing things by feel for the set up phase, but will follow the instructions for rod extension addition timing. I’m doing this because of some things mentioned by other forum members about traction for “growers” and want to at least be stretching at my BPEL to start out.)

Really praying I’m end up being one of these 1-2cm gainers in the first month, but don’t want to get my hopes up.

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Note: I’ve always been heavily into my lifting and overall health and fitness. Play sports here and there etc.

Since 2019 my body weight increased about 15lbs. I started noticing ED signs. (Stamina changes, erection not as full, waist increases past anything it had ever been.) CoVID made things much worse between the sedentary life and actually having Covid for a few weeks in the fall. I’ve struggled to get my weight down. I’m 210 lifting 5-7 days a week and doing short bits of cardio all week + 3 dedicated days of cardio training for 30 mins. No weight loss in 2 months but a slight recomp.

I checked my BF% and BMI using a handheld electronic device + my scale that gives the same info. Taking an average they tell me I’m 20% BF and 29 BMI. So 4pts over BMI and 10% over where I’d like to be for BF%.
-Likely causing the ED symptoms.

I’ll update my log as I see changes in these matters.

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love all the interaction I’m getting here lol *sarcasm*

Today I chose to bring the size of the QEP down to the “user size”

I changed my mind in wanting to follow the conditioning program completely.
-At this time I’ve logged 4hrs 50mins in the device experimenting with the screws to increase extension during wear. (@Cunny Linguist commentary being a grower vs a shower)

I don’t want to play into the mind set of desperately trying to force growth. I’d rather “trust the process” and give the recommended training a chance before screwing with it at all.

Day 4:

I have the device set to a “user size” of 12cm
I compressed the springs down and placed the device on my flaccid penis.

It’s holding in place comfortably and there’s a noticeable but looser stretch under way.

After 15mins of wearing it I’ve noticed that blood flow while in the device is better and my glans hasn’t gotten cold or numb. (My veins are more prominent during wear then they were previously)

I have not noticed any changes in the past 3 days of wear regarding erection strength / quality nor changes in spontaneous erections (practically none except for when this girl comes in at the fitness center and my mind keep wandering about clapping her cheeks in the restroom..)
-As I’m typing this I noticed blood flow kicked up. I’m able to catch a chub while in the device which to me should be a good sign? It’s bot under so much duress that normal function is impeded during traction.

Today I’m aiming for the 3 hours total under traction with at least 30 minute rest period in between each hour.

Will update log as I go.

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 4 Notes continued

QEP
Completed 2 hours
Finished session with device length at 5” because I did extend through the screws to maintain a sense of tension.
-It was otherwise comfortable through the entire 2hours straight.

I’m going to go on about my day and knock out 1-2hours this evening.

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@hailtotheburrito
You mention using the line up of your head / glans with device to gauge when to add a rod.

With the device set up as directed by the manual for “user size” my head is fully over the blue noose platform.

Even while extending for the two hours at the 5” device length my head is well above the noose platform.

(I’ve now completed the first 7hours done)

Glowz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
keep it up im extending also. heard it takes time extending. stay motivated

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6
QEP 1 hour
Followed by stretching
Light pumping for 5-10mins
Stretches in hot shower about 20% EQ

Break for 90 minutes

Back in QEP
-Need to complete 3 hours of total traction time today

I’ll hit the first 15hours tomorrow and add the .5mm rod extension.

NOTE:
I’m comfortably extending with my glans above the top of the device. I only feel a slight tug of tension during setup really.

The unit is presently at a length from base bottom to noose platform top of 5.25” or 13.5mm
-This is because I’ve previously extended the device after wear to a comfortable level where I still feel a stretch but without the springs compressing (during traction) down to any of the lines indicators. I’ve done this by unscrewing along the rods.

(When I add the first official rod extension at the 15hr mark it will be on top of this 13.5mm length
Bringing me to 14mm during traction. QEP says I’ll add another .5mm after the next 15 hours of wear.)

I’ve resisted the urge to increase the traction distance by unscrewing further since a couple days ago. Mentally I do feel I should be extending at a higher length, but trying to follow this initial protocol somewhat.

I’ll keep posting. 🤷🏻*♂️

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Forgot to mention earlier, I’m tying the extra noose length to keep from slippage during wear.

-I’m referencing noose slippage in terms of highest positioning / closest positioning to the blue platform. If the silicone noose slips during wear then tension is lost and I’m effectively doing traction at a decreased length.

Tying has been more effective than the other option of pulling the extra length over and tucking it under the penis. This secondary option caused too much additional restriction to the glans and extra / unnecessary discomfort.

If I can help it I’d like to complete all traction with my blood flow as unimpeded as possible.

Long story short, tie the noose’s loose ends in. Single box knot and synch it down to the platform. Easy peazy

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6 Continued

QEP 1hr
Rest hour

QEP 1hr

Massaged / stimulated for 2mins

Noticing my flaccid penis is definitely showing more in the last few days. It turtles less but still turtles.

Sometimes the flaccid feels a little firm / harder not sure what that’s about.
-Is it normal?
-Is it a negative indicator?
-Dies it mean I should rest?

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7
QEP 2 hours completed

I’ve now completed the first adaptation cycle of 15 hours.

This evening I’m going to add the .5cm rod and wear for a total of 4hrs of possible.
-Tomorrow my goal will be 6 hours of wear per the adaptation phase 2.
-This will take me to Saturday. Sunday I will rest.

I’m using palmer’s cocoa butter between sessions to help keep supple and to encourage healing faster.

Tonight I’m getting l-arginine and l-lysine to help the process internally.

I’m taking 2 doses daily of red ginseng at 1300mg each time. (Will do so for 8 weeks. Studies back red ginseng fir ED issues and improvement was seen at 8 weeks and furthermore at 16)

I also take Fenugreek, vitamin D, and ashwaganda daily.

I do feel I’m hanging a little more full when I’m flaccid and Ive seen a slight change in vascularity. (The larger veins that run vertically along the top and sides have been a little more prominent)

Crossing my fingers I’m at least hiring 6.5” erect by end of May

It’s definitely distracting and kind of odd to have this constantly on my mind and having to make adjustments and check my penis so many times a day,,, and I haven’t even started hitting these longer wear times. 6 & 8 hours is going to be nuts.
-I’m thinking of doing the infant sock thing too soon. The punching I get here and there of the skin under my glans is painful when it happens.

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7/8
Added the first .5mm extension
-Reconfigured the rods for the same length to free up the .5mm extensions available for future extension progression.

QEP 2 hours
Was up all night

Day 8

QEP 2 hours straight
-Head cold but not real discomfort during wear
-Need to complete 4 more hours today.
-Still in the adaptation phase until the 85hr mark

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7/8
Added the first .5mm extension
-Reconfigured the rods for the same length to free up the .5mm extensions available for future extension progression.

QEP 2 hours
Was up all night

Day 8

QEP 2 hours straight
-Head cold but not real discomfort during wear
-Need to complete 4 more hours today.
-Still in the adaptation phase until the 85hr mark

Day 8 Continued
QEP 2hours straight
-Same as above
-Again, rubbing palmer’s cocoa butter on at the end of every block of traction session

2 more hours to go to hit the 6hr mark.

QEP measured from base to top of rod = 5.75” ( 5 3/4”) or 14.6cm

It was suggested that I wear the device at that length until my flaccid while wearing become loose / base starts to pull away from body before increasing extension.

(I have my first 6hrs of wear done at this extension length. 24 more to go... wish I could just wear it 24/7... good lord.)

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 8 Continued
QEP 2hours straight
-Same as above
-Again, rubbing palmer’s cocoa butter on at the end of every block of traction session

2 more hours to go to hit the 6hr mark.

QEP measured from base to top of rod = 5.75” ( 5 3/4”) or 14.6cm

It was suggested that I wear the device at that length until my flaccid while wearing become loose / base starts to pull away from body before increasing extension.

(I have my first 6hrs of wear done at this extension length. 24 more to go... wish I could just wear it 24/7... good lord.)

Day 8 cont’d
QEP 2hours straight
Followed by light side to side stretches and coca butter
5 more days until the next extension of .5mm

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9
QEP 60 mins
Rest 90mins

QEP 60mins
Rest 30 mins
Cocoa butter applied

4 more to go today

Day 9 cont
QEP 60 mins
Massaged it out after

-The base of the device is too narrow. It causes blood retention when I first try to get situated in the extender and takes 5-10mins for it to get back to fully flaccid

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9 cont
QEP 60 mins
Massaged it out after

-The base of the device is too narrow. It causes blood retention when I first try to get situated in the extender and takes 5-10mins for it to get back to fully flaccid

DAY 9 final sessions
QEP 60 mins
Rest
QEP 60 mins

Completed 5 hours total

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 10
QEP 60 mins
30mins rest
Cocoa butter.

Made the mistake of using the air pump before extending. Was unable to wear the device for a few hours waiting for the fatness to subside.

Don’t pump before QEP lol