Center for penile fractures or any other injuries/wounds/ services/ treatment.

Mike_b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great news!!! Do you have money and will travel? There recently just new is a men's health clinic in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada virtually brand new! They welcome different provinces and international too! Let me tell you one thing about this town: it has a large Pinoy population and is very multicultural! If it is your life long dream to make it here, they offer everything from penile implants to everything else a man can need in men's health. Healthcare covers many of the procedure s and also has financing. I'm pretty sure a penile implant costs about 12000$ I believe it is covered here for citizens.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Mike_b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes it is Ed and everything else

Mike_b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it's not a center for penile fractures BUT they do all 3 kinds of implants 2 piece 3 piece malleable. One of the uros is good at microsurgery, Ed, shockwave, peyronnies, vasectomy reversal s, he trained in Florida to get well. The other uro is a cancer care guy, but also does cosmetic work for penises. They sell traction devices EVERYTHING. My point was that, if you have a life long permanent injury then use this resource. Imagine working so hard for the money you need and it works out? Patel and Nayak the 2 doctors also do phone appointments, hence helping those who are out of town. But the beauty of being a citizen here is that all that sh*t is free well mostly. I'm not gonna split hairs cause I'm not sure. This city has many jobs that are entry level. Minimum wage is like 12-15 albeit I haven't heard what it is recently. I was born here so I watched people come overseas and not be able to use their degree from a different country. So what do they do? Grab a nice full-time job and some even have 2 but I wouldn't necessarily push that. There are fields that are have a market in many sectors. Security, fast-food, trucking, machinist, hospitality, healthcare, construction, customer service, food and beverage de partment, entertainment, clubs, bars, cinema. I'm not trying to sell anything here but they do have food hampers for donations for people that just come here. Mind you this place has 2 seasons: 6 months of summer, 6 months of winter, give or take. So the best time to get a procedure would be in the spring or summer. My only thing I'm selling you is this place is winterpeg (cold). I too have a problem with my penis. The right side is excruciating. I'm half well tomorrow that I'm gonna call it in to get this pain looked after. We don't pay for healthcare here not like the states.

Mike_b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One half of them is my urologist