• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Can't stay erect in bathmate

Schmendrick

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I can't stay erect when using bathmate and I just don't understand how is that possible. I mean, my EQ is not very good but I really force all water out so that there's the most possible pressure and yet when I take out my dick it's expanded but it's like 60% erect if not less. Goes flaccid almost instantly jus like my temporary gains. Not to mention I only expand in length and glans, no shaft.
I have been PEing for almost 8 months and I haven't gain in girth. I feel desperate. I am happy with my 7 inch dick...I want to get girth as I'm really thin in MEG (4.1), my glans is bigger (4.5). My last resort is clamping but I doubt I'll be able to stay erect in clamp when I can't in pump

Rok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have the same problem, however, I do not think it matters. I get a good pump anyway and it gets a bit firm while in the pump. They say it works better if you are erect, but I can't really get hard in the shower anyway. So I just pump it up and enjoy the effect while getting clean.